BluWizards recruitment thread

Charles

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The Blue Wizards
We are allied with The Fellowship
http://www.msremake.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8023&p=121469#p121469

BACKSTORY

Across the lands of middle earth, a resounding crack was heard...

Everything about what was now happening was troubling Allatar- The governor dead, his successor killed and replaced with a sinister alternative- Khazad... One who he did not trust. One whos demands grew daily and daily, til he could not let them pass by without consequence... and now it had come to this. Even now he could see the shadows in the copse of trees spread out into a ring around his tower... til their faces became clear as the cultists. Snatching his trusted Rowan staff from the mantlepiece, he prepared to defend himself- but already he could see it was too late. It was the night of the Fallen, the night where Evil reaches its full power and potential, and even now as the crackling energy ringed around, he knew he was lost...

But the child! His apprentice had so much before him.... Charles could not die like this. Calling upon his last dregs of strength, Allatar shielded the child in pure light- the light of soulfire. Allatar slumped to the ground. His task was done, the child and all that he and Pallando had represented- would live on. Now there was nothing to do but wait for the end...

Gandalf came roaring into the clearing upon Shadowfax only to find that he was too late... His friend and fellow wizard, Allatar- was dead. The tower where he had resided had been incinerated... But wait! in the midst of the blackened timber and mortar a blue globe of light pulsed... Reigning in and dismounting, Gandalf quickly strode to the strange object... It was an energy shield. As he carefully probed the sphere, it faded and revealed a vulnerable looking child he knew to be Allatars apprentice, Charles. Suddenly, the child snapped its head around to look at him, and unconsciously Gandalf stepped back. His eyes... They were like flame. And in that moment, Gandalf realized what Allatar had done- he had poured all his power and natural ability into Charles... Like one would pour water into a cup. Gandalf smiled grimly, wiping away a stray tear, and knelt down.
"There, there child. Worry not- you are safe now." He said gruffly to Charles.

Over the years, Gandalf trained Charles to effectively use the power and ability he had within him. Later on, Charles and The Fellowship sought out evil within other realms, with the one goal of destroying it forever.

Soon, Charles collected a group of people with talent in magic to join him, as apprentices or partners...

BY: DarKnyght (Gandalf the Grey)

How to join.
to join The BluWizards you must first meet the Requirements
First Requirement:Must be kind to other players and guild mates (kicking trolls is acceptable)
Second Requirement:Never accept an item From Players outside the guild! (besides trade)
Third Requirement:Don't give away high level items to low level players.
Forth Requirement:Must have the wizard/mage title (Difficult requirement i know!)
Fifth Requirement: Be Active! and be steam friends with everyone in the guild!

Why should i join?
The guild has alot to offer as it is a group of Magic dedicated to getting spells and items for the benefit of everyone. We are also allied with The Fellowship, so not having enough people to support each other should never be a problem.
We also have a quest giving system, you can earn a special guild title or item if you earn it(I assign titles).

And much more, leave some suggestions if needed.
if you want to join, put your title, sc level, steam id and hp/mp in a post

cartman-2000

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I have pretty much joined already playing on the servers.

Here's my characters stats anyways.
Title: level 7 aikido master(trying to get wizard title or something along those lines.), sc level: 8, Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2286685, hp/mp: 115/90.

[edit] new stats
Title: level 11 wizard, sc level: 8, Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2286685, hp/mp: 145/140.
[/edit]

And by Steam ID do you mean your real steam id you get from a status command on a server or the community id, which some people might think as the steam id. You also might want people to state there ingame character name too.

Charles

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Steam user id
Character Name
Level
Main skill. just the basic information.

Charles

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Oh and i forgot to mention, i will help you get wizard title when i put you on trial...