Bug Reports FEB2011a

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Skiftnycklar figured out how you can make your bolts/arrows stack! Your quiver must be the first equipped container (i.e. right below "Player Hands") for it to work. I just tested it myself and it works flawlessly.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Interesting... Would explain why it be working on some of my chars and not others...

Snow Wolf / RaZoR

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Zeus had my Bloodstone ring in his boh during a the_wall run.
I didn't unequip it or anything (it happened when we opened the gate)

Keldorn

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Zeus you thief, stop nicking things!

:wink:

I forgot what bugged from my character to his.

I think that he ended up with my entire spellbook in his bag somehow in a the_wall run last patch.

poppenz

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The Globin Slingers like to stare at you.
69051503.jpg

Btw, if you kill everything around the slingers they'll stop attacking you once you get far enough from a point where they can still see you.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Winter wolf (as seen in aleyesu) cold d.o.t. has knockback, just like the plague eagles had. I figure this isn't supposed to happen, seeing as how you changed it on the plague eagles.

Snow Wolf / RaZoR

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ferocious snow boars on ms_snow don't give xp (i guess this has been mentioned already, right?)
plus, stacking works when the quiver is the first container, but it decides to change it's position sometimes. when will this be fixed?

Drathamus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
So, upon attempting to "Stack" my ammunition in my quiver today, I came across a scary bug.

I had 1 stack of blessed bolts, with 349 units within said stack. I had 431 jagged arrows in another stack. Then, 10 stacks of blessed bolts, each with 25 units each. Upon setting the quiver right beneath "player hands" in the inventory load out, the 10 stacks of blessed bolts all turned to 349 blessed bolt stacks.

TL;DL - 400ish blessed bolts turned into 3500 blessed bolts.

Not sure the cause of this... but hope it helps.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Looks like we need a new smiley of something really broken.

I say that :stacking: should yield this "smiley":
broken-vase.jpg

Also, Elite Blackhand Archers (monsters/orc_sniper) do the funny bow-switching trick in the same manner as those zombie orcs do. They don't switch helmets though.

lvb2555

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Galat chest keeps gobbling up my Golden Axe. It's not a UGA, just a regular golden axe. Oddly enough, there's a blank space indicating that something should be there, but nothing shows up, even if I remove everything else (which was only a few other items). If I put stuff back in it skips the first slot, so I'm assuming the Galat script or whatever it uses knows my Golden Axe is there, but there's nothing there for me to click to remove it.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
lvb2555 said:
Galat chest keeps gobbling up my Golden Axe. It's not a UGA, just a regular golden axe. Oddly enough, there's a blank space indicating that something should be there, but nothing shows up, even if I remove everything else (which was only a few other items). If I put stuff back in it skips the first slot, so I'm assuming the Galat script or whatever it uses knows my Golden Axe is there, but there's nothing there for me to click to remove it.
That sounds like a serious character corruption bug. You should try to get rid of that 'blank item' (if it can be picked up) as soon as you can.

Snow Wolf

New Adventurer
Reaction score
NICE
hl2011021301380595.png

this happened when i tried to stack some 60-jagged arrows sets. i moved the boh into my hands and re-equipped it, and saw my weight was full

SilentDeath

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
littleaznboi said:
I had my Armor of Bravery on but still lost exp and gold when I died.

I assume you were on sorc_villa hostile from that pic. It takes a second or two for the aob protection to activate but you must have been insta killed before the protection took affect. That shaman must have zapped you and killed you quickly because you had no ice shield on.

lvb2555

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
That sounds like a serious character corruption bug. You should try to get rid of that 'blank item' (if it can be picked up) as soon as you can.

This be whut it looks like, it's happened more than once to the same golden axe, only the first time when I removed everything else it popped up and became removeable, now all I get is that blank spot.

helena0004.jpg

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Well, the good news is that its in your Galat chest, and not in your inventory, so it shouldn't corrupt your character - it may, however, corrupt your Galat chest - though just a bit... Likely, whatever was there is gone, and instead you've got a partial but invalid script name as the result of some string overflow or other... That shouldn't happen though. :\ It shouldn't affect other items placed in the chest, though it may limit how many you can put in total, a bit.

On the other hand, it may also be something about the way the Golden Axe uses includes that's causing that... Although really, only the unbreakable version is using strange includes, hrmm... I think, for safety's sake, I'll set it up with a more traditional system.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Acid's plate inventory icon is displaying envenomed plate while envenomed plate displays knights armor icon.

Snow Wolf

New Adventurer
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
Acid's plate inventory icon is displaying envenomed plate while envenomed plate displays knights armor icon.
old 8)

Shadahar warriors on cleicert and flamewings on iod1 can still move while freezed with ice typhoon

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Snow Wolf said:
Shadahar warriors on cleicert and flamewings on iod1 can still move while freezed with ice typhoon
Also old...
This sure is the month of double bug reports it seems.

Bloodrose just crashed as Sarah, Fire Blizzard and I were about to slay Flesh Eater. On the other hand, this is the only crash in about eight runs or so.

Also, a story with a request:
Yesterday, Avacado, Aznboi, fr0ggy, Lemo and I started the sorc_villa challenge. After getting the bronze medal, Ava disconnected due to an entity overflow. He reconnected within two minutes but his medal didn't advance anymore when we got silver. He left shortly after. A few minutes later, Aznboi got some mad freak bug. He couldn't move or grab any of his items. At first we thought it was the bow/shield jamming bug, but he really couldn't do anything. On Friends, zeus said that if Aznboi reconnected and we wouldn't kill a single thing, his medal could still level. Or at least, that's zeus' experience from the previous patch. He came back after two disconnects then and still got a Loreldian medal.
So Aznboi disconnected, we didn't kill anything at all (100% sure) and when Aznboi was back, the bug was fixed, but he couldn't level his medal anymore. Eventually only fr0ggy, Lemo and I got our medals.

Can you please consider setting it up as follows:
If someone gets disconnected, but manages to reconnect within five minutes, this person should be able to continue participating in the challenge. It took four of us (five players during the first fifteen minutes) over 90 minutes to clear the map, so five minutes isn't much. And it would sure get rid of some frustration.

Snow Wolf

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I've ran Bloodrose three times this patch, and each time it crashed. 2/3 of the crash happened when we almost slayed the Flesh Eater the second time

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
And could you PLEASE change the bloodrose chests so that they look like NORMAL chests again? People think they're indiv. chests (because of the model skin) and loot the shit out of them because of this.

Snow Wolf

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
And could you PLEASE change the bloodrose chests so that they look like NORMAL chests again? People think they're indiv. chests (because of the model skin) and loot the **** out of them because of this.
Cry some more.

I offered you to give you the PC tome, but zeus said you didn't want to
Same with AB scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.