Cannot Get Passed Thornlands!

DarkMark

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Whenever I even get to that map no matter what, I get an error "Mod_extradata:caching failed" its annoying cause I dont wanna kill rats and boars till I'm lvl 999...ect. Please someone help me! :oldcry:

scottusa

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Make sure you are using the latest updates...

Most common issues are related too not having the correct or latest updates for the MS:C game...

Also, server configuration is the most important part.... Are you running your own server??

I searched on these forums and found a post that explained something about this "error" on a server hosted by the same person playing the game...

You should try too find it, but I can tell you what was suggested was too restart the server with you in Edana...

Also, please note that there were several posts made in regards too this error... But it appears that (while I was skimming them) the most common issues were related too not having the latest updates or the suggested and most often ignored resolution too transistion from one map too the other seems too bite a lot of people in the arse and they get this error too...

DarkMark

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm not running anything modified but I have missed 1 update I'll see if that changes it...