Dog Days to Come (Adjusting Wolf Companions)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Didn't FER make this one from scratch? Meh, canna remember... If this is the source material, I think I'm just gonna consider that "altered enough", rather than take the time to find a replacement - not exactly iconically recognizable (plus the replacement would need to have as many or less bones). If I alter the model, more likely it'll be to add armor or packs.

Hush

Adventurer
MSC Developer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
I think I'm just gonna consider that "altered enough", rather than take the time to find a replacement

Even though the chances that many of my donated models are likely to never see the light of day are relatively high, I would throw some more models on the stack of shame, if that would help to leave the grey area of a "somehow legal use of third party models".
There is a wolf model in a model pack from 3drt (yes, they again), which meets the requirements regarding polycount and animations quit well and comes with a saddle model, which maybe could be modified to a wolf armor or packs. There are also some other models included in this package (even tigers!), which could be used as critters or mounts for npcs (or maybe as even more pets šŸ˜‰ ) aswell.
Just tell me, if you are willing to take the risk of having some more models waiting in hibernation on your HDD.

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
make ice wolf cast ice shield on the owner occasionally, shadow wolf casts fire aura occasionally and then you have great companions