i found an orc concept i like.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
I thought a slightly fat like look would fit the Orc Brawler... you'd assume a brawler would drink a lot, right? So something like a beer-belly (where you drink beer and your gut bloats out) would suit the Brawler...

As to the other orcs, they are like labor-whores... they shouldn't be fat, because they actually move around a lot more... and even then I'm not saying the Brawler should be "fat"... simply setup with a bulged out stomach in thanks to excessive drinking (perhaps you can work in a '40 tat on his arm?) :D

if this is so, why does the brawler move 20x faster than all of them, hit faster and stun, eh? he drinks beer, yes...but also gets in fights - thats where he gets HIS excersize ;)

minimoose43

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Make sure you snapload your powerpackage so you can amplify both lag and drag pressure. As long as your number 2 power cumulator doesnt break down you can reach maximum centripical force with minimal pivitol resistance.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
awesome drawing vomica

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Argh, not you again. I don't recall Barnum saying that, you know. I hope you didn't make up that quote.