ive read the manuals but this wont work...lol...

ThE_DiViXioN

New Adventurer
Reaction score
the black screen thing did i forget something? i want a very detalied guide plz :)

sv_lan 0

sv_region -1

ip <blablabla> from http://www.whatismyip.com

ms_ip <blablablabla> ..same site.

(i got many of the commands in my listenserver.cfg)

hostname "#%#!! cant start public server" and i think i opend all the ports..... and it still dosent work...lol.... well i need help please could someone open their hearts and tell me the answer!!....please :oldcry:

hmm i got WINXP firewall and i pressed "add port" and then i put the name of it and that but there is a part i dont understand. i can choose between "TCP" "UDP" ...obs my windows is swedish...

and.. well....i would really want to know the problem ive even restartalled ms and.. ot still dosent work.... please help!!

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
um, i suggest you go DL a anti virus program, then disable the XP firewall, if u have a router, your probilly outta luck,

Ewok

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The support section has grown so large i've lost touch. I think most the people here know more than I do about these things :p

- Ewok

ThE_DiViXioN

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ewok said:
The support section has grown so large i've lost touch. I think most the people here know more than I do about these things :p

- Ewok

....... ive even pressed on "block fire wall" but it still dosnt work...damn "#!"#............

:arrow: hey admins why did u even make this its only kinda dumb? will ms:c be the same? , why cant it be like any other mod?!!.... :roll:

Ewok

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Master Sword : Continued is better than MS 1.3 in many ways. I don't have enough fingers to count all the reasons.

- Ewok

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ewok said:
Master Sword : Continued is better than MS 1.3 in many ways. I don't have enough fingers to count all the reasons.

- Ewok

wanna borrow sum of mine?

BoomShakalaka

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Re: ehew wweeww :(

ThE_DiViXioN said:
borrow?!!?!?!?!? w00t?!!

Yeah you can sell your fingers in this version!!! Oh you said borrow? Nah they aren't going to add borrowing, it's sell or buy, but there is certainly no lending or borrowing.