Joining the MS Source Team

ForceFist

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hello, if Kuroneko like my Screenshots of my CSS Mapping work i will be joining the MS Source team in mapping. I hope Kuroneko likes my work 8) and i look forward to work with you all guys (if im in) :wink:

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
ForceFist are you sure a CSS map can be compared to the RP elements of MSC? If so, then go for it: & rock on :D

ForceFist

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well its like this, i had to make some examples so that they could see i was qualified. But one thing that would be fun doing in MSS if i join is somekind of desert and a nomad camp :D But im just mapping a CSS map for now.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
netrogor, thats silly ;)

mapping is mapping, its just a different theme. and mapping for a RPG is actually easier since you dont have to worry about balancing the map out for a pvp mode, just player versus monster, and a new monster can be made specifically for your map (and many most likely will be)...

however, something to consider is that since people wont be distracted by fast paced action...the visuals have to be superb, even for a source mod...thats why if i move to source i'm afraid of thornlands/edana ._.

ForceFist

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Its cool cause when you see my progress you will understand its not so hard to add some details :D when im done i will put out some pics of my work

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Mmm.... player versus monster... foooooooddddd...

Srry for that, but I think I understand. I can eat more boar-leg if he's a great CSS mapper, and starts mapping for MSC or MS:S :D

ForceFist

New Adventurer
Reaction score
It could be so that Kuro dont think im qualified for mapping MS:S, which i hope i am :oldlol: