lol does any one know this

jack hawkins

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
does any one know how much HP that damn wizard has in the keledrosruins i was attacking him for ages and he just does seem to want to die lol

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Not really all that much, I killed him before Ice shield ran out when I was in the 20's

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Percentage, which is actually true of all beasties due to something on the hard code side... But it's not quite as bad as Calruin's Soul-Sucking ability. Shouldn't be trying to Solo him until well after level 20 though. If ya must, though, best bash him until he starts casting a spell, run away, and repeat.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
We players should get something like that... perhaps a new race for us to use could be vampires? A Vampiric Touch to, like-wise, take a percentage of health away from the enemy monster, giving a higher percentage as you level up :D (could go under affliction magic as a custom too) :)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
It would work best like Ice Shield (at least I think) where you cast "Vampire Aura" or whatever on yourself and you gain a % of the hp you do and it lasts for a certain amount of time (both based on your affliction level)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
We players should get something like that... perhaps a new race for us to use could be vampires? A Vampiric Touch to, like-wise, take a percentage of health away from the enemy monster, giving a higher percentage as you level up (could go under affliction magic as a custom too)

There's an scythe and a series of bone blade swords for that - one of which is in the game. I'll see about setting up a spell for it sometime as well. (Think I can boil something nifty up with the existing precache media)

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
\/\/()()7!!!
That's both leet & sexy Tothie :)
We could possibly (at your expense of work & effort) have a superior form of Affliction Spell (If it is called Vampiric Aura, etc, etc) or perhaps Divination (self-blessing form of spell, Vamiric Aura is *yoda, I am*) :)