Need A RollBack

icuownage

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17931774
last time worked: 12:20 gmt or around that time cus i had som1's orion wiv me and i dont want 2 lose it cus i can barely get a orion for myself and if i lose it i will hav 2 get him 1 im sure

Slot: 1

Reason i have no idea but it messed wiv some other games 2, it coems up wiv trouble identifying steam ticket or somthing like that

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
So you lost someone else's orion and you want a rollback? That sucks, but that's not something you can get a rollback for.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I changed the rules for rollbacks, everyone gets 3 every month. Once all three are used your SOL for the rest of the month. I am trying to get people to be more proactive in making sure they don't over flow. It also means it will make people think twice before they just go all willy nilly with the requests.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
looking over this I can't tell if you need a rollback or not, it seems more like your having a steam issue. I suggest deleting the clientregistry.blob or just logging out then logging back in.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Oh.

I see. Nevermind on my comment up thar... It looked like you lost someone's orion.

icuownage

New Adventurer
Reaction score
it was a steam issue, and i contacted steam deleted some files, well the 1 blasto told me to delte :), and its all fixed and the orion is ok :D

Snow Wolf / RaZoR

New Adventurer
Reaction score
icuownage said:
it was a steam issue, and i contacted steam deleted some files, well the 1 blasto told me to delte :), and its all fixed and the orion is ok :D
Else i would have given him mine orion. :roll: