Shadahar's drop

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Is it possible to buff the drop chances of whatever Shadahar drops? I killed him 96 times already and still got nothing... Maybe increase the drop chances then do something to compensate like, when he dies, he splits in 3? Because to me, he's just a boss to farm hopelessly to drop anything.

P.S. Don't ask how to release him in this tread :p

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Uh....I'm pretty sure he ONLY drops coins...

96 Times...Do you even know what sunlight looks/feels like? >_>

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Actually I have nothing better to do cuz I'm waiting for some stupid insurance company and that's none of your business, keep these comments for yourself.

And if you look in the changes from 14th patch, it says the he drops something and I know what it is.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Given what you need to do to get Shadahar to appear now, 96 times is pretty damned impressive.

Note that the ones that spawn in Lostcastle are not Shadahar (they read: "Gold Forged Skeleton"), and will not drop nuttin but cash (and less of it). ...and if you are spawning Shadahar by saying a magic word, you are on a dated server, and he will similarly, not drop anything unusual.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
so in short. another 100 - 200 times... and you should be good :oldlol:

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Nah I have latest patch, even the 22th cuz evil asked me to test things on his server and I get rings and all...farming until I cant carry anything else and I go do it.
I'm starting to wonder if it's working properly?
(edited to be no spoiler)

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Awright, it was for testing purpose and see if I notice any new bugs with this one but if it's important, I put the 14th right now! :wink:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
If you are playing on somoene else's server, the SC.DLL you are running doesn't matter, in this case, as the monsters and their drops are entirely server side.

But to clarify, if you are using someone's name *cough* to summon up Shardie - then it's the old SC.DLL - if you have to insert an item, then it's up to date. (as always type 'betadate' in console to be sure)

And yeah, don't use the alpha leaks on FN, and certainly not to host servers (could result in char delete through bug).

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I really have to insert an item and besides, I started a new char as soon as the patch was released to have more chances of finding new stuff by going thru everything again.
And about alpha sc.dll, it's understood and I replaced it. I was just hoping to find a bug to report :D

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
37, but that's because I have a lot of time between classes, but most of my friends are in class. On the weekends I barely even touch the comp ;-)

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Finally got it after 119 kills :wink: Just to say he really drops something and it works.

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
That is exactly what I hoped to not know :oldcry: just kidding but I seem to be very unlucky for MSC stuff lol