[Source] supersoup's Journal of Craziness

thesupersoup

Adventurer
Lead MSU Developer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to my new Dev Journal!

It's been a crazy couple months for Master Sword: Source. Crazy stuff like server's going down, kindly being allowed to relocate here, and somehow losing nearly my entire team in the transition have definitely become bullet points on what I hope to be Master Sword history many years down the road.

With Rickler's departure many months ago, I suddenly found myself charged with the two most central and important maps in Master Sword. Edana and the Thornlands were both in varying states of completion when Rickler left them, and while I haven't touched the Thornlands yet I have been doing lots of finishing and polishing on Edana. Almost enough to warrant a new media release...

I know that I alluded to a possible release this Winter previously, but with the relocation and scattering of my team, it's going to take time to regroup. I can't make any promises regarding release dates at this time, unfortunately.

If you have any experience with Source mapping, materials, modeling, or skinning, please contact me via PM or at [email protected]