• No, never! burn all the cheaters!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Wow, good point... lets all play legitimately

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I've been wondering, almost everyone i see ingame(other than newbies)

i can suspect of cheating. :?

I dont even know why people want to cheat. Maybe they want to make other people miserable by killing them and looting them? They could get pleasure out of that. Some people think that since a new version is coming out there is no point in leveling, because it will be lost? Well what makes MS fun? Being invincible? Making te person on the other end feel like crap :oldcry: or is it...

LEVELING! GROWING! :p

getting the next best weapon, doing just a little bit more damage.

I'm sure everyone here knows that feeling, its why most of us play games like these. Since all of us are starting over anyway, who cares if we lose our data because so will every other ms player! :D

I can hack my character, I can use cheatmaps, but I can also have fun too. And thats the path "I" choose. WHAT ABOUT YOU? :wink:

JubeiSaotome

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I think the real reason why a lot of people hack and cheat is because the MS version currently available is lacking in content. Sure it has a fair ammount of things to do, but once you've done it all, theres not much else. So a lot of people cheat to see what can be done, perhaps seeing whats on top of a hill unreachable by foot or how strong they can get.

There will always be jerks who cheat to make others lives miserable, but I think most just do it for something new to do.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I cheat and hack my char to help newbies on quests. True story.

And I've played all official maps hundreds of times. Now I have 80 custom maps to have some more fun 8)

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
um, i aint votin cuz none apply, try

"i used cheatmaps , im not proud nor ashamded, i just used em"

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
well, once there is nothing else to do. teach some newbies let them enjoy the game (like JM). I'm just sick of peoples hacked characters running around killing people like me in one hit.

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
and i never did that, nor let people do that on my servers, unless the victim said ok

Raptor

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i've cheated... i have 'my own' version of edana... and backed up my characters to get tons of gold, but what is there to buy besides arrows and potions?

so i voted for the top 1, but i definately won't cheat in ms:c, at least, not for a long time, and definately not online (i may or may not have a cheated character for my own personal lan games :p)

1 thing i haven't done, is hacked my character's stats to 255+, all my skills/stats were actually trained, 60+ damage with the finely crafted knife on my char right now, most other skills suck :oldlol:

and i also haven't randomly pked newbies for no reason... actually, the only time i've pked anyone was my sis cause she hit my char :p

and jm gimme those maps, i need something new (use my e-mail, it has the space! it can take it! bring it on!)

JubeiSaotome

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!! said:
well, once there is nothing else to do. teach some newbies let them enjoy the game (like JM). I'm just sick of peoples hacked characters running around killing people like me in one hit.

I've only seen one person PK for no reason and then I've PvP'd with someone because they shot me with an arrow, didn't fight to death though.

nub'

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well ive played for a week, and ive done everything, there is nothing left. At all. period. Me and my friend sat in edena for 20 minutes trying to think of where to go to own up on orcs/skeletons/etc. So i guess ppl hck jsut so they have something to do, i know i dont. Unless JM has some custom maps he wants to share with me :).

The Man

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i don't cheat. i don't mind cheaters... but i like fire... so heck: :twisted: BURN THEM!

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
JM, ur help is always aprecciated and your server is always wanted