Reaction score
Your wife.

Your soul.

And your kidney

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
AC5DA256168BBB71033890DE583F14FE4C6D174C

Max claims to have received this from you in exchange for two blood blades. Is this true? He hasn't made a post in this thread, so I detect some foul play seeing as it's a developer's item.

edit: I do not think this is the infamous Gladiator armor glitch either

yes I know the picture is huge

Gorynych

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Yeah, Someone with the name containing 'Jesus' gave it to Jackdaw and said she was pretty.

She gave it to me saying the guy was a creep.

That's... pretty much it. Now Max has it.

(Thing is, I only know one guy who had 'Jesus' in his name and it was RockNRoll Jesus, who hasn't played in a few years)

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Fagifer Fagiskus said:

All i see there is a faggot parade. The main one being jealous over a personal item that some other faggot managed to obtain from a trade. While a third one is simply there to act as an audience, and to... well. Form a faggot trio? Props for catching such a rare moment in such a small community, moments like this are rare to come by, specially when i hardly play this thing anymore and player activity seems a bit lacking as of late. Nonetheless, you are worthy of the props for yet another useless post! (Even more useless than my sh!tpost)

Pow, right in the face! Ending the year with a bang! Besides, nobody missed you, so might aswell go back to where you came from, whatever that place was, it should be permanent. :wink:

Regorty

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Am I going to have to start hugging people til they learn to play nice? :wink: Cause I totally will hug you all! :)

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Eh, i was just giving a warm "welcome" to our beloved Calcifer. We simply couldn't live another day without him! :roll:

PS: I don't have anything against homosexual people, if that is what you are after with what you posted. I usually use both terms for annoying people or just to piss off certain people in chats.

Guess i should have posted that PS earlier, but whatever now.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
Eh, i was just giving a warm "welcome" to our beloved Calcifer. We simply couldn't live another day without him! :roll:

PS: I don't have anything against homosexual people, if that is what you are after with what you posted. I usually use both terms for annoying people or just to piss off certain people in chats.

Guess i should have posted that PS earlier, but whatever now.
It's obvious you're taking the school-girl route of love. You can confess it now, or forever hold your peace. :oops:

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I think y'all need to go outside more.

And stop using the word 'faggot' unless you're talking about pork. This isn't 2004.

Failvilles_Mayor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I went outside once. The graphics were amazing, but the gameplay and storyline were terrible.

Regorty

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Failvilles_Mayor said:
I went outside once. The graphics were amazing, but the gameplay and storyline were terrible.
Yea, and i heard there's no respawn outside. What if i get lag while i'm outside? I'm screwed!