All Servers Down

CetnikRascal

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
I had started playing again yesterday and I noticed there were only two servers up, a depressing state for ms:c. I had joined one and played for a bit, then I attempted to change the map. After I made the vote and left the server, it never came back on, so myself and others had resorted to playing on the last remaining server. Today, after playing on it extensively yesterday and today, we had made a vote to go to another map, and now this one has suffered the same fate. As of posting this thread, there are zero servers up.

CetnikRascal

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
I've checked and they're all back, MS:C lives.

natranr

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
I don't any RKS/[FN] servers as of 2023. Hoping the Rebirth effort can have a LTS eventually. Or maybe we use the Skyrim Together mod and make a Master Sword: Skyrim total conversion mod. Base RPG coding is already done, and could look into other mods to incorporate.

greatguys1

Epic Adventurer
MSC Developer
Warriors of the North
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Rebirth has an FN server running and a small bustling community that's driven to keeping the game alive. Its in closed beta though and you have to request a key on the discord to play. Shoot me a pm if you're interested, I can get you an invite link.