Anyone?

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're referring to the state of MS:C, in which case this belongs in General Discussion, or the state of MS:S. If you're referring to the state of MS:S, yes there are still people here. The developer forums for it are quite active. It's still being worked on, don't worry.

Tails

New Adventurer
Reaction score
that great to here there still working on Master Sword Source. i really hope they do alot progress this year. hopefully the new ms comes out in 2014, fans been waiting for this for a while.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Tails said:
that great to here there still working on Master Sword Source. i really hope they do alot progress this year. hopefully the new ms comes out in 2014, fans been waiting for this for a while.

hahahahahaha

hahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

ha

ha

haha

2014, people dream too high these days... It will be 2020 and MSS is still on the works, good luck with those hopes of yours. Same goes with ms:c unfortunently, it'll be 2020 and we are still in development of the main lore, since people like to throw out non-lore garbage 99% the time. That ain't gonna help progressing further down the mod, i think it's obvious, though it sort of helps reviving the mod for a time.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
He didn't say finished, he said released. As for being released, they needed only four core maps IIRC. :mrgreen: (As well as everything else, I'm sure....OPTIMISM!)