Are non FN players really cheating ?

kainfx

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hy, i wonder if Player that dont play on FN do it only to cheat ?

I dont play on FN because of EXP bonuses on FN or sometimes highlvl Players are on all servers and only go on Maps for highlvl and because i dont want to loose my Char again when my new steam account gets hacked again.

I dont know how to cheat and i dont care (only a hard game is a good game).

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
That... Isn't the accusation, but the game simply isn't balanced for offline play. Gets to be next to impossible fairly quickly, and more so as you progress. Granted, you progress slower, but you end up being more or less permanently barred from more than half the content, lest you make a full time job of it, and even then...

(Granted, I know the AnitaLink sever guys are cheating, but that's another thing.)

There's usually more servers than players, so it should be a simple matter to find one not occupied by higher levels. I really want to rig up a system where high and low levels can operate smoothly together, but meh, everything's kind of up in the air at the moment.

kainfx

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Is there a way to get my Old char on FN on my new Steam Account when i tell the SteamID ?

CmdrQuartz

New Adventurer
Reaction score
As someone who plays offline my family plays offline and privately because we're afraid of internet jerks(polite word) and when I started up again with my brother I didn't realize the boost that'd been given to fn or I probably would've had him start up again. The only issue there is my brother is young and impressionable and would be frankly INSUFFERABLE seeing the cool stuff many people have that we'd be unable to use or get in any timely manner.