Artifact Idea

Markkanen

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I have an idea, or suggestion. It's about the artifact chests. Because we were playing ms_wicardoven and then when we are about to loot the chest, (i think it was zeus) that was choosing an artifact when his computer crashed. So because of that none of us could choose an artifact, because they where locked in the "ghost" chest. So my suggestion is this: Why not add a time limit to how long time you can choose an artifact before it moves on to the next person. This will also help if someone is AFK when the chest appeares.

Dudeman418

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I had that problem before too but I thought they were already trying to fix it. Anyway, yeah, it'd be a good idea to prevent any more item losses through this bug.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
There should be... :|

mr1337

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yes i really think we should have a time limit

i was raiding skycastle with hemer, drake and some other people aiming to get some DC's we kill the boss and drake goes AFK when the ghost chest picks him to loot it. we had to wait like 10 mins for him to get back :evil: i suggest something around a 2-4 minute time limit

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Even two minutes is a bit long, how about just one minute? And when they're picked, it comes up with a warning "You have one minute to pick something" and then warns them when they only got 15 seconds left before skipping. :D

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Main reason it stops at players who do not reply is to prevent hosts from kicking players to get at the chest they want.

If one thinks such precautionary measures are not necessary, I direct you to the various TFL hate threads.