Boss Battles :O

Jon

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
My friend and I were doing The_Keep and somehow managed to kill the Flamelicker guy and Orion guy, but at the end of the fight no artifact chest appeared :[. So is this a result of only having 2 people on the server at the time or is it because of dieing alot :D

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Could be dependent on your level. If neither of you have the required level for the weapon, then it wont show.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Chances for those items are between 8% to 30% per player with 300hp (or in some cases, per player with related stat > 20).

Jon

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
So lets say that I have 20+ sword skill and 300+ hp, it would give +8% - 30% chance of the chest spawning, but my friend has less then 20 sword skill and 300+ hp, would that also add the 8% - 30% chance since he only has the hp factor?

After killing the boss the chest wouldnt appear at all. Is that how its supposed to happen or does the chest spawn without the "rare" item.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Chest only appears if it rolls positive on one or more of its items.

So lets say that I have 20+ sword skill and 300+ hp, it would give +8% - 30% chance of the chest spawning, but my friend has less then 20 sword skill and 300+ hp, would that also add the 8% - 30% chance since he only has the hp factor?

In most cases, yes. With two of you, you'd have a 16% to 60%, depending on the item.