Combine edana and edanasewers.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Main problem with edana - too much time gets spent there with damn near nothing to do for anyone above level 4!

Problem with edana sewers - far too little time gets spent there by people in the proper level range, as they dont actually find it...usually...

I suggest that the two be combined in source to allow edana to be more than a town map, and have a real reason to be there more than 4-5 minutes.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I'd also suggest a quest involving the sewers where you have to hunt down a monster for the town people :D

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
damn those slimes!

yeah...the sewers in source should definately have more slimes, less bats, and a few secret hideouts...too...maybe links to the old sections of edana that collapsed, even.

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
And reptiles. Every old wive's tale includes a crocodile in the sewers, which is impossble, as they need the sun's infrared rays to help them create calcium (or is it break down? It's a bit like steam, they get the two mixed up when updating files).

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I actually just about forgot about Edana Sewers map even existing... it is so un-used & seemingly worthless... perhaps something like Felewyn's Ring of Light could be obtained from a bat-boss of the sorts there? It is a dark sewers place, so a ring of light would fit... :p