Community driven?

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The idea is fairly simple... The dev team puts up a biiiiiig list of allllll the stuff that needs done, models, maps, animations, etc. and then people in the community would get a chance to submit thier work for each model required, or apply to try out a map (since they are...really big...and can take quite a while).

Mod that has done this - Tremulous. worked pretty well for them, they've actually made a ton of progress in just a few months.

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
This is essentially what is currently happening for MS:C. :wink:

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
yes, but i suggest it be taken to source aswell, since nothing much seems to be getting done :p

and since we've obviously got many, many more media people than coders...MSS could be really big with lots of stuff in it by the time its coded ;)

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Hmmm... perhaps we should all start annoying professional coder forums for people willing to do free-service in progressing MSC & MS:S... since if you find some supreme coder of the Gods it would be nice to have him/her fix up MSC before working on MS:S (Thothie is good, but can't dedicate entirely to code issues... there are script, map, and model errors he works on too)

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
actually, i think i know of a place u guys can ask for help... i post there some times. hold on lemme get the link.

nvm... i guess the websites gone now -.- anyone ever herd of gamingartists.com? or something like that...