CrazyMonkeyArt

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm no modeller, skinner, map-maker, or coder, but I can draw!

...Somewhat!

Ka-LINK

I've been drawring basically since 2nd grade, though only recently have I acquired any talent whatsoever. I've failed classes because I've drawn comics the whole time. :D

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Hahahaha, The Legend of Zelda and the Bongarina of Munchies? Thats rad.

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I've used to draw to. It was so fun to draw sitk people diyng gruesome ways :)

Try drawing some weapons, maybe you'll make a nice one that could be modelled

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
wow that signature is so fucking huge, but i love it.

Username

New Adventurer
Reaction score
actually.. youre not THAT good at drawing, no offence. not that im better myself but i've seen much better by people im my class (9:th)
still you are not bad :p

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I didn't say I was good at drawing. Just that I could draw.

Gaz

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
CrazyMonkeyDude, some cool stuff there :) I'd have posted sooner, but the link didn't work till I tried it now.

To improve, try to get into some life drawing classes, what you need to work on to me, is the proportions and shapes of characters.
Its the hardest thing in art to do, the human forms incredably complex, and can take many different shapes, different muscles etc

Admittedly life drawing doesn't seem that appealling sometimes, with fat naked people to draw, (you'll sometimes get a fitty) but the fact is, different people make different shapes, and they'll all help you improve :)

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
computergamezhe7.jpg

I DREW ME MAKING COMPUTER GAMEZ!!!!

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Gaz said:
CrazyMonkeyDude, some cool stuff there :) I'd have posted sooner, but the link didn't work till I tried it now.

To improve, try to get into some life drawing classes, what you need to work on to me, is the proportions and shapes of characters.
Its the hardest thing in art to do, the human forms incredably complex, and can take many different shapes, different muscles etc

Admittedly life drawing doesn't seem that appealling sometimes, with fat naked people to draw, (you'll sometimes get a fitty) but the fact is, different people make different shapes, and they'll all help you improve :)

Thanks, Gaz. I'll see what they have for drawing in the next high school I go to (going to be where I am now or Boston, MA(which I don't really want to do)). And for programming and stuff. Maybe some more computer graphics :D I've only just learned how to actually use bryce, maybe I'll get the hang of a modeller some time...