Daragoth RP

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sabre said:
((OOC: Bump. Me and squirrel aren't the only ones in this mess, y'know ;) ))

((OOC: Well the one I'm in hasn't really moved since I replied. In the meantime,I might continue my short story, so maybe I'll update that thread soon.))

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
((OOC: I would hate to see this go and die I was having a good time reading it, though I was thinking of possibly contributing))

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
((OOC: I would hate to see this go and die I was having a good time reading it, though I was thinking of possibly contributing))

((OOC: You could still contribute. It's not like we've moved to a major plot point or whatever. We've just started introducing our characters to each other.))

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
((OOC: It's hard to keep interest in something when you have no clue what's going on. :| ))

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
CrazyMonkeyDude said:
((OOC: It's hard to keep interest in something when you have no clue what's going on. :| ))

((OOC: lol. You should get us a story that'll move all of our characters to Deralia so we introduce each other... cause right now we have sidestories. Just move the general plot to Deralia and then come up with something.))

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
((OOC: How does Khaz attacking them sound? :p Kidding... I'll hatch something, but right now I'm not in a writing mood. I just wrote 5+ pages of my story a few days ago, and I haven't even felt like typing it into my computer yet >_>))

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Raoan watched as the beast staggered around, a gaping hole where its heart used to be, the stench of burnt flesh heavy in the air. The bludgeon saw his opponent standing there, and in a last bit of primal instinct, charged Raoan, half staggering as it went. Raoan snapped out of his post-magic trance, but it was too late as the bludgeon slammed him into a tree, pinning him there with its horns, and then finally dying. Raoan could not move, his lungs failed to fill, and his vision grew hazy...

((OOC: NAO! TRANSPORT ME NAO! ;) ))