Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xentoes

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
Ok I wandering if you guys were going to make a MS mod for Half-Life 2?

I say you should because I believe you should all the way! It would be a fun half life 2 mod.

Kengou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Master Sword continued is just a complete version of the origional Master Sword on the HL1 engine. If you're looking for a sequel, new experience, or simply an rpg on the HL2 engine, visit http://eol.fragism.com/ for the mod called Era of Legends, which is the sequel of Master Sword. It has most of the origional devs and progress seems to be coming pretty quickly. So to answer your question, no I think MS:C should continue on the path its headed on, at least until they get a complete version out.

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I realy against mods going to hl2...

But i think its ok they go to hl2 if they make a fully complete version for hl1 :) No bugs and everything are 'PERFECT' :p

akimokilla

New Adventurer
Reaction score
009 said:

But i think its ok they go to hl2 if they make a fully complete version for hl1 :) No bugs and everything are 'PERFECT' :p
i agree with her..... They shouldnt start on hl2 if they barely even started on hl1........

Tradion

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
I dont see a difference and the only reason you should care is if your PC can't handle the Source Engine, in which case, it's time for an update. For $500 you can make a PC that plays through the source engine like it was nothing. (trust me, i got one)

Kengou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
No I mean I'd love to see MS:C on the source engine, and no I don't realy mind what they put it on, but I want them to come out with a complete version as soon as possible. So if they figure out a way to port the entire thing onto the source engine and finish it quickly, then by all means put it on the source engine. :)

Xentoes

New Adventurer
Reaction score
thx guys that helped me quite a bit lol :p

TPM_Montross

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Tradion said:
I dont see a difference and the only reason you should care is if your PC can't handle the Source Engine, in which case, it's time for an update. For $500 you can make a PC that plays through the source engine like it was nothing. (trust me, i got one)

yes if ur pc cant handle source, then u've got problems, i can run it on a laptop with

1.5 processor

32mb Graphics

512 Ram

if u dont meet those requirements then you really need a new computer

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
TPM_Montross said:
Tradion said:

yes if ur pc cant handle source, then u've got problems, i can run it on a laptop with

1.5 processor

32mb Graphics

512 Ram

if u dont meet those requirements then you really need a new computer

I got it running on my 1.4ghz, 128 RAM, with 4meg video. That was a hoot :D Playable too.

Tradion

New Adventurer
Reaction score
That's just pathetic.... I thought it required a T&L video card...

Tradion

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I played CS:S beta on a 700 mhz 64mb GeForce 4 440mx-se PCI with 256 SDRAM. It played like hsit, but it played..

Kengou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yea? well try GeForce 2 32MB! :) Surprisingly, it keeps living! It just wont die! It always seems to play all the new games well enough for me to not get a new comp. I have to convince myself to get a new one, but this comp seems to work too well!

JabbahRulz

New Adventurer
Reaction score

But i think its ok they go to hl2 if they make a fully complete version for hl1 No bugs and everything are 'PERFECT'

Isnt it impossible for there to be no bugs in a game? There has to be atleast a bug in a game to be honest.

TPM_Montross

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i personally am all for mods going to hl2, but not this one, at least not right now, we need a realease on hl before we can think about going to hl2, but saying that you dont want "mods" to go to hl2 is like saying that you dont want a graphics upgrade, which to me makes no sense, i guess there is also my hatred of extremely low poly modeling, which makes me want to go to hl2 :)