First beta release date

cflfa

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I hope im not repeating another topic but i didn't find one :)
First of all it's my first post! lol cheers xD And i think what u guys made in MS:C for a mod it's just awsome! And i think it one of the best (if not the BEST) mod for HL!
Since i'm having a great time playing MS:C, i was thinking if u guys know when will be released the first beta of the MS:S (i know that there's a lot of work still to be made but is it possible to just give a estimated date considering what is already done and what's left)?

Hope i made myself clear :D
Thx in advance

Deantwo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i can't say i haven't been wondering my self... since i think i first heard about it... lets see... when did Source come out again? ^^;
e
anyway... i just think it'd be mean to ask... and it's kinda more like a... well... surprise if i don't know? XD

thesupersoup

Adventurer
Lead MSU Developer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score
The first beta release date hinges upon a couple of factors which shall not be openly discussed. I can guarantee you we're not holding back anything just to do so, however. The first beta will consist of functional gameplay and Edana. That's it. As soon as those are both in place, we're a go. The Thornlands will follow in a release soon after, and we'll go from there.

Deantwo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
thesupersoup said:
The first beta release date hinges upon a couple of factors which shall not be openly discussed. I can guarantee you we're not holding back anything just to do so, however. The first beta will consist of functional gameplay and Edana. That's it. As soon as those are both in place, we're a go. The Thornlands will follow in a release soon after, and we'll go from there.
well... i at least like the sound of that ^^ i think this topic as been answered nicely ^^

cflfa

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Cool!! I understand there are things not be discussed openly at least right now, but thx for the answer! Just w8ting to see how will be the small village of Edana made in the source engines and the differences in play mechanics, models etc... :D :D

Keep the good work guys and thx again ;)