Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Jelly said:
Also, if you're on FN I'm quite sure that they aren't possible either.

Well, yes. I hadn't mentioned that if you try to cheat on a server that's connected to FN, the server crashes and all steamIDs are sent to Blasto.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Snow Wolf / RaZoR said:
WTF. he got FN Pass (atleast i think so) then he gets AMXMODX and gets GOD Mode plugin and lets own... iot
What is your problem with Delmare? Is this just another random person you're trying to destroy?

Snow Wolf / RaZoR

New Adventurer
Reaction score
No. I have nothing against delmare. I don't even know him... and that's the problem, but if it is LAN then ignore this thread :)

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I've been ignoring you since !!!HACKER !!!!

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Snow Wolf / RaZoR said:
I've saw this today.

[STUPID IMAGE]

He did any other maps with rare things, like wicardoven, the_keep etc.

Okay. On the pic you see he's on Skycastle. An high HP map. He could try to kill something, couldn't he?
You may think.
BUT if he got AMXMODX installed, he could add GOD MODE Plugins to it.

Yes, that's possible.

1188790819676.jpg

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
That picture makes perfect sense...Darth Vader has mastered desalinization.

Slaytanic_pb

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
You can use AMX stuff on a listen server? That's news to me...

brian4

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
AMIGOD
NOOB NOOB
LEET LEET
PRO PRO
HACKS HACKS
AMIRITE?

Flynn

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I am new to the game, but i don't think this guy is paying any attention to detail, the server doesn't appear to be a FN server, I have played on a FN server when the FN network was down that had AMX and Godmode, and the owner gave it to everyone freely, also did you actually go into the server and see the guy running the map? or could he have been sitting at the beginning not doing jack ****, mind me i don't know if the beginning of that map has hostiles roaming around that attack you when you come in or not. So unless I am any wrong with what I just said... Start paying attention to all the details, go in and see what he is doing if doing anything? Are you that young where you just see something that might stick out, and just report it without looking at everything? Let me think... No I can't compare anything that is just as damned stupid as what you are doing, Thinking back to everything I've seen where I live, and where I live you see the damnedest things... Alaska =P

I've done and do plenty of going into a map where I am too small, and sit in the spawn, safely waiting for other people that I can follow around. I did that at lvl 10 on MS_Snow, went past the doors, and died, then stayed in the spawn, does that mean I am a "1337 00b3r h4x0rs" ??? get a clue. Pay full attention to detail please =D

if anything I said is too mean or wrong, or needs a bit of criticism let me know =D thats just my point of view after the 1-2 weeks of playing this game, I've never been on sky castle maps. Anyways, GG no Re.

Status
Not open for further replies.