Hello to all and First Question

Adrian Calhoun

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Cheney, WA (Eastern Washington University)
Hello everyone, I just wanted to say hello as I am new here. I have played a few times now having gotten the game at the suggestion of my friend whom rediscovered this most interesting mod. A game which I found very enjoyable and nostalgic reminding me of some of the old RPG's I used to play. I have to say that I like what I see, and compared to what my friend described of the first Master Sword that he played, I am amazed and impressed with your hard work and efforts and hope to find the game continually enjoyable.

As for my first question, its a rather complicated one I suppose, and I fear somewhat that I may have this question in the wrong spot (If so, please tell me so I can edit this post and relocate the question segment of it). Having read about the FuzNet system that you use for saving characters and seeing how me and my friend could not get our listen server to save characters coupled with the fact me and my friend have a small group of gamers we know that me and him want to learn the game with before we go into public games and get walloped royally. So I went onto the Wiki and looked for a reason or two as too why we couldn't save. Reading the Wiki, I found the following page http://www.msremake.com/wiki/index.php/ ... _Character on which I discovered that we need to set our server up to access the FuzNet systems which had a link to the forums. To get more info and a better understanding of FuzNet, I chose to do some more looking around on the Wiki first, upon which I found this page, http://www.msremake.com/wiki/index.php/ ... own_server and noticed that there was a FuzNet access address and Password here down at the bottom of the page. However, I wanted to be sure about this before using it and making a potentially bad mistake, I went and read the FuzNet forum section and the FuzNet FAQ pages. Here I found that it was stated I should send Blasto121 a PM to ask for permission to receive the password. My friend and I would really like to get our characters to save, seeing as we couldn't even get it to save them client side, so I wanted to get a bit of clarification. Should I still PM Blasto121 for permission and a password, or is the information on the Wiki valid and still usable to the public?

Thank you for any help you can give me, and I look forward to enjoying this game even more.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The wiki is outdated, you need to PM Blasto currently.
And welcome to the forums, we hope you will enjoy your stay at your highly emotive technological composed phpBB forums.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Firstly, welcome to the forums and the game. I hope you enjoy them both. :)

Secondly: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4670&start=0
You can find information as well as request the password there. Though, it is required you either be an active member of the community or talk with blasto a lot to get the password, as it is a matter of trust to have it.

xxxcoldmanxxx

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the forums. Have fun in game, I'll like to meet you some time in game. :D All the best!

Teyh Rolen

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hey Adrian, thanks for posting here and getting the questions cleared up for me. You're a step ahead of me every move I make :oldlol:

Anyway, I'll pm Blasto about getting access and see what we can do.

Glorfindel

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Don't expect too much, since you guys aren't very well known Blasto probably won't be willing to give out the password so promptly. I would suggest hitting the official newbie server, since there are usually only new players there, and it's usually on an easy map that everyone can enjoy. I couldn't imagine it being a place where its unfriendly to learn the game (and it's too bad its got such a HP cap as I would certainly enjoy idling there to help new players)