Lore Teaser and new leadership

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
incase you are not reading the Ms:s forum here is what is going on:

The Ms:s project has a new leader, Box, and everything is coming up and running.
I am also the new lore guy, if you did not read my journal here is a lore teaser:

"15 years had passed since the evil Lor Malgoriand was destroyed. The second great war was over, the world was saved but broken, however the lost loreldians had no intention of giving up, due to a rift accidently created by fallen elves, serving Lor Malgoriand, the lost loreldians can communicate with Leann. Evil is rising once more, the world is in danger, the guardian loreldians of this world are still absent so it is your duty to save the world once more... before it is too late"

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I dont know. Brian is still coding but he gave leadership to Box...As for Dr.Kill...during all the months there i never, ever saw him post or show any activity.

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Gurluas said:
"15 years had passed since the evil Lor Malgoriand was destroyed. The second great war was over, the world was saved but broken, however the lost loreldians had no intention of giving up, due to a rift created by crazed bovine creatures

May I make a suggestion?

I doubt the Bludgeon conglomerate in Lor Malgoriand's service would be the ones creating the rift. Perhaps Lor Malgoriand wielded so much power that his death caused the rift. Alternatively, consider this:
  • Lor Malgoriand was the world's most powerful sorcerer.
    One of his (treacherous) main lieutenants was Maldora, another incredibly powerful mage.
    Maldora was capable of splitting himself indefinitely into images of varying power.

Perhaps Lor M collaborated with Maldora and his seemingly infinite army of motes to create the rift, to make sure that, even in death, he would still leave his destructive mark on the world.

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
From what I can gather, Maldora is trying to make people believe he is Lor Malgoriand. They are actually two separate people (that's why there's still a Lor Malgoriand's Castle on the beta map).

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
First of all, no bludgeons. Second, there is a reason why that rift was open, it was not an intentional action, even moreso, the rift was opened 15 years before the Ms:S storyline began.

I wont spoil details.

kai

New Adventurer
Reaction score
My idea of Maldora: "One of the original mortals to be granted with the powers of Magik and fate, Maldora and 20 other mortal beings of Elf, Human, and Dwarven decent were the few to be blessed with helping the Loreldians discover the great possibilities their new discovery. Being of Human heritage, Maldora was a young and but wise Mage, and studied very routinely and hard for many hours to strengthen his knowledge of fate. It took little time before Maldora quickly rose to become one of the strongest mages of the circle. However, Maldora soon became corrupt with power, and hungering for a life of entitlement and power; he soon broke free of the circle and began raging war on the people's of Leann.

With a arsenal of nearly a million spells. Maldora is a deadly threat, clever and cunning. However, due to the fact that Lor Malgoriand arose during nearly the same time as him, he felt offended that he was second best to the true Chaos bringer. Maldora soon took to using the title of The Shadow Bringer himself, passing himself off as Lor Malgoriand. Although, the true champion of chaos nearly considers Maldora an annoyance, but slightly useful tool in his game to take over Leann. Maldora bids his time in his fortress of Lodagond, high above the clouds. Plotting against the people of Leann in a great plan to take over the lands of Daragoth.

Sometime during the early wars in the Age of Blood, Maldora came to a conflict with a group of Imperial Soldiers and his armies of evil clashed against their defenses. During the battle, Maldora was said to have been struck by a magikal spear, and, not able to be slain by any mortals due to his immortality, the spear's magik caused Maldora to split into fragments. Upon being seperated, Maldora grew much weaker, and his different fragments were scattered throughout Leann, 100 stone statues in his image lost across Leann, in oceans, vast jungles, and deep underground. However, many have awakened these stone fragments over the years, and Maldora's goal is to find the fragments of his power and fuse with them once more so that he can return to his former strength. Theoretically, Maldora fully assembled is stronger than Lor Malgoriand."

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yeah Maldora was killed in Ms: C
Ms: S takes place 15 years later.