Map Crashes

Durak

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I get a Fatal Error when trying to load isleofdread2: Mod_NumForName: models/bush02.mdl not found. I downloaded it from thothie.com/ms so I'm not sure why a model would be missing...

From smugglers_cove I get: models/nimble/tree_palm_bent.mdl not found.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
*sigh* I thought Rickler fixed that with his map... Wasn't aware of the other.

Grab Lodagond: http://www.thothie.com/public/MSCrow/lo ... 4-pack.rar - it has the models you need.

I'll try to be sure they are included with the next betapackage, along with the maps themselves... Although I suddenly can't seem to get ahold of MiB. :(

Durak

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm hoping the other patch is right around the corner and I thought I'd let you know before it's done.

Edit: I'm getting "New message started when msg '91' has not been sent yet" when trying to play mscave. Any fix?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
The msg 91 error is not map specific... It's related to the FN connection being choppy, and MSC trying (and failing) to report it to you.

...You can *try* this MS.DLL, but it has crash issues of its own - and it won't affect you when connecting to other servers, only when hosting your own.

I hope MiB comes out of the woodwork soon, as I don't have an up-to-date MS.DLL that isn't bunk in some way or another, and it's kinda put my end of patch testing at a stand still.

Durak

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thanks again. I'll just use that when we want to play mscave. Hopefully MiB comes around. :)