My character causes extreme lag.

franky200

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Reaction score
Whenever I play on my main character (STEAM_0:1:54845059 Slot 1), the server starts to lag really badly. I was suggested to remove my shields, and get rid of any stacking items in the galat chest, but nothing I've tried has worked. It's been happening ever since the Februrary patch was released. Is there any suggestions on what's wrong?

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
"Put any and all shields in your bag, and not on your back" is the only possible thing I can think of...

Yours is a very special case, maybe you're gonna have to take everything out of your galat and "purge" it.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
I got the same problem, removing shields fixed part of it, but i still get lag when i play normally.

Use this: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9908&p=149901#p149900

I have yet to clean my bank, i'm in no hurry though.

franky200

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Reaction score
I've reset my bank and I still have the issue.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Drop everything and walk around, kill rats, see if lag is caused from that. Then request rollback.

Of course, try dropping the items into a pit if you have people nearby. Otherwise your rollback might get neglected.

Alternatively, try using an alt, see if the same issue happens. If you changed the name of your character into something new, that might be the reason why it's lagging too.