My thornlands concept.

thesupersoup

Adventurer
Lead MSU Developer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score
You're still on the team as the concept artist. Anything you make has the potential to be official ;)
So, are you coming back?

Vomika7

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Of course!
Everytime i seem mia im just perfecting my painting skills.
Id like to do a more personal render of thornlands, that one looks a bit vague but, if you like what you see ill continue.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Going just by the name "Thornlands", that sketch looks really really good. The massive thorns quite capture the 'hostile' aspect that the name Thornlands implies.
Going by what the Thornlands actually is (a low-level map), I'd say it looks too dangerous, but because it's nothing official, I guess this comment can be disregarded :p

So it's a very nice sketch indeed!

P.S.: Where's Araneae Mines and that Loki map D: ?

thesupersoup

Adventurer
Lead MSU Developer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Going just by the name "Thornlands", that sketch looks really really good. The massive thorns quite capture the 'hostile' aspect that the name Thornlands implies.
Going by what the Thornlands actually is (a low-level map), I'd say it looks too dangerous, but because it's nothing official, I guess this comment can be disregarded :p

I agree with J-M here. It looks great, but as far as concept art for the map goes, it's too drastic of a change from the Thornlands as it is in MS:C.

Monika's_BFFEx0255

New Adventurer
Reaction score
thesupersoup said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:

I agree with J-M here. It looks great, but as far as concept art for the map goes, it's too drastic of a change from the Thornlands as it is in MS:C.

We'll call it, Thornlands: Continued!