new monsters?[POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
I just got half life model viewer and decided to use it on the msc models, so I'm looking at the mosnters and I see something called a bog creature? "Now that's odd.." I was thinking to myself.... I also noticed a monster called a skullcrab? Are these perhaps new monsters bieng added to the next beta-package??? One monster I noticed was in the game but only seen once on blood rose, the OLD bludgeon model... now I'm not telling where so look for it next time you are on that map after you kill atholo. I also noticed 2 new lookign weapons, a Orion's sword and a Red/lava rune blade! :!: :!:

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Those have always been there, you just have an overactive imagination. ;)

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
if those monsters/ weapons have always been there then I'd like for you to tell me where they are in a PM... :twisted:

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
They have been since always in the installer, not ingame :?

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
I meant ingame the whole time... :roll: Obviously he thought otherwise... silly sabre! :oldlol:

Crow

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
If you just delete say, the rusty sword model, copy the orion sword model and rename it to rusty sword, go in game, grab a rusty sword, and itll look like the orion sword in game. :wink:

Magus

New Adventurer
Reaction score
If that applies, just use a bit of coding and MAKE the orion sword with its own special abilities and attributes =D

Durak

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I think you can also see it in third person if the copy right model over for it. However, it may not be included.

Vugor

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yeah, that's easy enough to do, to bad it doesn't really matter too much since it is just for the models you see

would be cool to let other people see some really wierd or cool models you made or such, but still not very possible

Durak

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yea, we could have guys running around with giant penis swords.