Offering to render any midis

furion001

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
I use a set of programs to render Midis through,
-FL Studio 8 (Used as the editor)

-EWQL Symphony Orchistra Gold and Silver (Change cruddy midi instruments into movie score quality sound)

-If a instrument is not present in the orchestra pack say a piano, organ (EWQL silver has one but it isn't working for some reason.), guitar or drumkit I use a realistic soundfont.

Flow:
Midi > FLStudio > EWQLSO+Soundfont >Tweeking > End product MP3

Rendering can take a few seconds up to several minutes to do based on quality and length.

Examples
http://www.mediafire.com/?ay2mkjnighm

If you'd like a midi rendered upload it on this topic. and I shall be more than happy to do it.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Eh, already gave ye a bunch... I'd give you all I have, but most of the rest are MIDI renders of old Siouxsie songs and other stuff I did myself nearly two decades ago that's just far too embarrassing to share. ;)

PS. I just had a virus blocked from the Media Fire page. >_> I suspect they are not being as careful with their advertisers as they should be.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Wish I had the money for those EastWest samples > : (

furion001

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Eh, already gave ye a bunch... I'd give you all I have, but most of the rest are MIDI renders of old Siouxsie songs and other stuff I did myself nearly two decades ago that's just far too embarrassing to share. ;)

PS. I just had a virus blocked from the Media Fire page. >_> I suspect they are not being as careful with their advertisers as they should be.

I know hehe I had rendered one of them (AmongTheClouds, turned out rather nice actually)
Just fiddling with others till I find one suited to be rendered.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
So, the program doesn't work at all.

J

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Worked for me. Did you try running the stand-alone as well as the VSTi plugin?

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Standalone doesn't want to start, running it as an RTAS plugin (I'm in ProTools) gets me the interface, but it's frozen solid. None of the knobs move, the keyboard does nothing, and I cannot access menus and such.

J

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Can't help you with that. You could try running it in a VST host if you want to, but that wouldn't really solve your problem.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Wonder if it has anything to do with Windows 7...Mind showing me what your installation folder looks like?

J

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Actually, I don't have it installed at the moment, I needed some space and removed it. It's possible that the stand-alone doesn't like Win7 (I have XP). As for running it in some other plugin, that's always adds extra complexity and could be the source of the problem.

If you want a simple VST host, you could try MiniHost. Or if you want, I guess I could reinstall the thing.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
It came with an RTAS plugin, so that shouldn't be a problem.

furion001

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Sabre said:
Wonder if it has anything to do with Windows 7...Mind showing me what your installation folder looks like?

Impossible.. the stand-alone works fine for me and I'm using Win7 64-bit.

FLStudio Loads VST plugins I'd load that first before trying (Hence why I use it.)