Rollback Request.. Again

Reimu

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm not sure whether to create a new topic or continue on the old one but we'll see.

I'd gladly rollback again to:
2015-05-09
01:15 PM (GMT+2)

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:2142322

MSC ingame Nick: Reimu ( slot 1)

Out of curiosity i wanted to find out what the cause was of the character bug i had a couple of hours ago. I manage to find out that if you hold more than 1 bags that contains gears and possibly passes the restriction of having 75 stuff on your character, could trigger the overflow error everytime you're trying to spawn.

You can only have one bag sort of active on your character but if you hold the reserve bag in your hands, it will sort of trigger both bags at the sametime and ignore that you're literally holding more than 75 gears on ur character. The thing is if you disconnect without putting it back in ur inventory, as the warning is mentioned. It will sort of corrupt your character for having more than the restriction and cause this overflow error. Though putting the bag in the inventory won't cause any trouble as it will not count the stuff in it except the one bag only.

TL;DR: Basically, if having two bags active at the sametime by holding one in the hands and one on the back with over 75 stuff (i think) will cause overflow once you are trying to choose the character (assuming you have disconnected with two bags active). two bags + over 75 = ded character after any disconnection

Thanking in advance
/FaLco /Reimu

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Putting bags in bags tends to make things explode - not just for you, but for everyone on the server. Although, if yer lucky, just the embeded bag and everything in it will vanish.

In anycase, done.

Reimu

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Putting bags in bags tends to make things explode - not just for you, but for everyone on the server. Although, if yer lucky, just the embeded bag and everything in it will vanish.

In anycase, done.
I'll be more careful from now on.
Thanks for taking your time helping me out.