Site down

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
site seems to be down...
(that ugly smiling girl and the wierd links...you know)

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
What he means is that it's displaying a domain place holder, you know, the one with all those sponsored links.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Borya said:
...and nothing of value was lost ;)
I didn't expect such a disgusting MS:S assault from someone like you. Team-Nerf, yeah, sure, but you? Come on.

The MS:S team creating their own forum board was probably the smartest thing they ever did.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
As a developer i have to say...MS:S is NOT a joke, it IS real!, i saw it, i have a test build, the developers are doing amazing work in recreating the Ms:C environments on source.

I myself believed it to be a "goner" since nothing was shown or anything, then i was offered a spot on the team, and...yeah.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Borya said:
...and nothing of value was lost ;)
I didn't expect such a disgusting MS:S assault from someone like you. Team-Nerf, yeah, sure, but you? Come on.

Team-Nerf has never had anything but love for MS:S, and no member of it will ever say anything that even hints that its demise is desirable.... As otherwise I'd kick em off the team. ;) (I wish I could say the reverse was also true, but I suppose, for the most part, it still is.)

'sides, MSS likely wouldn't even exist if not for Team Nerf, as most of its development team was acquired and harangued into working for it by members of the MSC development team. MSC's sole reason for existence, at this point, is to gather members for the MSS team.

I nearly joined the team myself, and likely would have, but the primary reason I've not, is the knowledge that it'd be the end of MSC once and for all. (Although we're pretty close to that now, and I'm not sure which is the bigger threat, J-M or MiB's girlfriend.)

In anycase, the MSS team is not as dependant on their message board for development as some other mods are, so even if those boards do come to an end, it doesn't necessarily mean the dream is dead, and someone may setup a new, more reliable board, in days to come.