soooo. about that source team.

crazyghost

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Sooo, i've been waiting for the source team to show some signs of activity, lately i've been just.. dreaming of ms:s and i'm sorta depressed about what happened to the last ms:s. I've been starting to work on new Sfor and look around campus for possible modders. Where can I find Source Dev Leader, Soup? Is he still on the job? If nobody is actually working on this, I would be delighted to find old members and get working on this with better work ethics for everyone, skype and game bibles, ect. Is this actually even going anywhere.

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I wonder that if they do happen to get a full source team again would it be called MasterSword: Source Continued?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Well, they got a coder, a modeler, and a few mappers... Dunno what else you'd need to get started - save maybe motivation, which can be hard to come by.

crazyghost

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Okay PM'd him, how the heck do you guys manage yourselves as far as the source mod goes?

thesupersoup

Adventurer
Lead MSU Developer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score
As far as management goes, I'm the Project Lead. I delegate tasks and make the final decisions . . . All that jazz. Orochi is in charge of programming, DarkWasp is in charge of PR, and any department head positions not mentioned are currently filled by me as well. You can check the ModDB page for the latest information, screenshots, and such.