strength and smarts

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I think it would be more realistic if your weapon moved faster when your strength goes higher. the stronger you get, the lighter things become, right? Also, it could work for magic, the more intelligence you have, the faster you can cast a spell (or the longer the spell stays up)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I think intelligence would go for how quickly the spell "equips", unless that's what you meant.

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
good idea, but doesnt profeciency cover that?

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
yes how quickly the spell equips.

vomica, Im talking about how fast you swing the weapons

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
It would be sweet if it could affect casting time (not preparation) to be able one day to shoot frostbolts as fast as those damn Marogar shamans.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
of course this speed increase would be very very slight because if it wasnt, someone could just lvl BA until they are 25 or so and everything else will swing like the torkalath...

so very slight increase

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I like the idea of your Intelligence factoring in how long a spell will actually last.

Like perhaps a 0.2 to 0.5 seconds increase per thing of intelligence... so that once you get up there in power, you won't have to re-cast things constantly (or perhaps a 0.05 decrease in mana cost for all spells per level? So once you reach 20 intelligence an entire point of mana is deduced from spells)... :D

That last thing I mentioned, about intelligence factoring into making spells cheaper to cast... I lean heavily on that. People like Zalnar the Great (his being the greatest amongst Wizard Classes in MSC) could benefit greatly off it :p

Besides, your overpowered people have like, what.... forty intelligence/wisdom (or whatever the hell it is) tops...