Suggestion for the "Official" Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclophammer

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
How about getting a moderation team that doesn't consist of complete incompetent people like @Dark Fox , who seems to be suffering from a servere learning disability. If you're going to make an """""OFFICIAL"""""" Discord, then people are supposed to post whatever is possible by the ruleset provided. Sadly I had to experience first hand, that Dark Fox is lacking both a functioning brain and the ability to make informed decisions. Having such useless staff is detrimental to the ever dwindling player base. Me being one of THREE active players. If he really is incapable of having people disagree with him, he shouldnt be in charge of moderating anything. A moderator always has to assume a neutral stance and evaluate issues to come to a judgement. His fragile ego however causes him instead to abuse the privileges bestowed on him.
Thanks for coming to my TED Talk and remove him :)

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I reviewed what you posted and it is clearly in violation of Discord's Terms of Service. Mod's actions were justified given failure to act would have placed the discord server on jeopardy.

Ban sustained.

Cyclophammer

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
It seems that you also lack comprehension. If I had asked for an unban request I wouldve labeled it as such. Secondly it is quite obvious that you would defend the misdeeds of your fellow staff members, honour among thieves and such. Here is some free education for you, as you seem to be in dire need. Transgender people suffer from a mental disorder. That's a scientific fact. Every cognitive disfunction that causes distress and is not beneficial to the organism is in fact an illness. Wether it be depression or gender dysphoria. Let me quote said ruling here for a second because your eyesight also seems to be impaired.
Organizing and participating in raids or other forms of harassment. Do not engage in or post content encouraging the harassment of individuals or communities. If someone is harassing you or your community, be proactive and block them immediately.
Stating a medical fact is neither harassment nor a call to such. I would understand your sentiment if I said something along the lines of "We should get rid of transgender people". Something I did not say. Furthermore if you would take five second to read what is said before:
THE FOLLOWING IS NOT TOLERATED. WE WILL REMOVE CONTENT AND ISSUE A WARNING. SUBSEQUENT MISCONDUCT AND CASES OF EXTREME SEVERITY WILL RESULT IN ACCOUNT DELETION:
Even IF it did violate their terms only my account would've been at risk. This whole "The server is at jeopardy" is based on Hear-say from what one of the other mods mentioned and doesn't even know for sure.

And I beg you to use all the remaining braincells you have left. To come up with a better argument than @Dark Fox which boils down to "Unga bunga I ban"

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Even IF it did violate their terms only my account would've been at risk. This whole "The server is at jeopardy" is based on Hear-say from what one of the other mods mentioned and doesn't even know for sure.

I speak from experience and it happened before. This matter is closed.

It seems that you also lack comprehension. If I had asked for an unban request I wouldve labeled it as such.

Since you seem to lack the comprehension skills to read what my point is, I will reiterate: Ban sustained.

Hope you have a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.

Cyclophammer

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
You can tell a clear difference in the way you conduct and myself do. Providing actual arguments is a foreign concept to you. While I have listed multiple arguments that any person with an IQ even tangeting mental retardation would comprehend, it doesn't matter. You don't have any arguments to begin with, so there are no grounds for a discussion. You can simply abuse your power and say "This matter is closed" and deflect any burden of a fair trial. Well this is another fun fact. You brain requires a constant supply of oxygen. If you choose to not use it, then you might as well not waste any then there is more for us. :)

ChrisC

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm sorry what don't you get about "If it goes against discord TOS, we don't want it discussed in the discord" I mean is that such a hard concept to understand?

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You can tell a clear difference in the way you conduct and myself do.

Yes, very big difference. :)

Providing actual arguments is a foreign concept to you. While I have listed multiple arguments that any person with an IQ even tangeting mental retardation would comprehend, it doesn't matter. You don't have any arguments to begin with, so there are no grounds for a discussion

Yeah sorry. I cannot handle repetition and the reasons were outlined so clearly by @Dark Fox that I cannot get myself to even bother to respond any further than I have. I mean if you can't comprehend what was already said, what else will you comprehend?

You can simply abuse your power and say "This matter is closed" and deflect any burden of a fair trial.

You have no right to a trial of any kind. I never said this wasn't a dictatorship. If you feel I am out of line, feel free to appeal to @Thothie .

Well this is another fun fact. You brain requires a constant supply of oxygen. If you choose to not use it, then you might as well not waste any then there is more for us. :)

Yes good idea. I will go back to using it for something more productive. I'm in the middle of a $200 million dollar acquisition. I don't know why I am bothering with intellectually limited individuals who won't understand the most basic concepts.

In any case, Happy Holidays. It was nice talking to you. Thanks for your suggestion.

PS Locking as I am not going to check this thread again and this has gone on far enough.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
You have no right to a trial of any kind. I never said this wasn't a dictatorship. If you feel I am out of line, feel free to appeal to @Thothie .
Transgender people suffer from a mental disorder. That's a scientific fact.
Speaking as a former psychologist, a mental disorder is whatever the society in which psychology is practiced determines it is. If the ancient Aztecs were practicing psychology, not eating your first born when it rains on a new moon would be the result of a mental disorder, and the duty of every psychologist in that society would be to help make sure you ate your baby. There are no objective "scientific facts" as to what does and what does not constitute a mental disorder - the degree to which it interferes with your ability to function in a given society, especially socially, is the sole determining factor, be the entry in the DSM or not.

Given that this seems to have happened on Christmas, suggests you have some familial issues that need working out, probably both internally and externally, as you have latched onto this political tribalism in substitution and as a matter of validation of identity. I wish you luck with resolving those issues, as the fact that you are getting banned from forums you frequent means this is interfering with your ability to function socially - first sign of an actual mental disorder.

(And while my specialty was chemical addiction, overdoses of red pills are probably better handled by those in pediatrics. But yeah, don't appeal - last thing you need is someone enabling that externalized anger that's distracting you from yourself.)

Status
Not open for further replies.