tails idea

Tails

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ok i told thohtie this but it cant work for msc but for source this be pretty neat.

choose what model what u want to be like from Dark Messiah , Pvk source
, Age of Chivalry, or other players own customs but has to be soemthing medeval. any time u want 8) to choose in menu or key button

model well have a gender like male models uses male voice liek when die or say there emmots like hi. and if u choose female it use a female voice

but u still equip amror but dont show, still add to ur def and parry when equiped

but of course weapons,shield, or if u have a key in hand and so on.( weel show

pluse it be lesss art work for the msc team and less bugs and etc.

if u liek my idea please post if u dont well ..l.(-_-) right there

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
they need a coder not material.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Pliskin I don't know if you were being funny... but GFX Cards is actually spelled out as a Graphics Card :oldlol:

If you were just being funny, then good for you. I use a GeForce FX5200 128MB and it runs perfect on HL2 & all mods for it. Sadly, just about any other game that goes up to HL2's standards runs like crap (i.e.-Dark Messiah had to be lowed on everything, still some bits of lag).

FuzzyFish

Adventurer
Alpha Tester
MSU Developer
Reaction score
Fx5200 :oldlol:

Not much drivers are going to do about the poor DX9 capabilities of the hardware.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
well, if its an nVidia 6800 (or equivalent/better) it should run dark messiah fine...with HDR off and textures to medium, and recommended or one above recommended for everything else.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
thats odd I would figure a 6800 could handle it better. My dual 6600gt handles everything on high with hdr and most of the other fun stuff.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
thats odd I would figure a 6800 could handle it better. My dual 6600gt handles everything on high with hdr and most of the other fun stuff.

well, i'm also going for lagless running, not just running.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
oh ok that would give you lagless running for sure.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I actually tested how I run on Dark Messiah again. I can play it lagless with everything maxed out, exluding Shader Detail & leaving HDR off along with anti-stropic thingie off.

But I mean like models, texture, shadows, and reflections can all be on high with 1024x768 resolution. I was surprised it was running so well on an FX5200 PCI :D

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
I actually tested how I run on Dark Messiah again. I can play it lagless with everything maxed out, exluding Shader Detail & leaving HDR off along with anti-stropic thingie off.

But I mean like models, texture, shadows, and reflections can all be on high with 1024x768 resolution. I was surprised it was running so well on an FX5200 PCI :D

as, but i like anti-sotropic :(

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
All it really does is make linear surfaces more smoothed out & look a bit better. And to do so little, it hacks pieces into your performance. Not worth having it on -_-