Team Fortress 2...

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
IS THE BEST GAME EVER :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

My fav classes on it are:

1st. Sniper - i allways get 35+ points with this :D (about 80+ on longer matches)
2nd. Spy - lolololol backstabbed 5 ppl in a row :D
3rd. Solider - easy class for easy points :D

i also like engineer but its hard to setup anywhere good becasue it gets blown up too fast at lvl 1.

mintree

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Reaction score
is there any new items/weapons/skills?
i mean all the video about tf2 has the same weapons as tfc (or at least does kinda the same thing):(

mintree

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
hmmm after seeing the video...its preety much same :|
BUT it does look fun 8)

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
TF has always been the same since it was first conceived on the first Quake, why take such a winning formula and modify it?

mintree

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
TF has always been the same since it was first conceived on the first Quake, why take such a winning formula and modify it?
personally i wouldnt buy the second game if it was preety the same as the game b4 :| (nor buy any game that is not related to a game but the same thing killing ppl,gaining xp and doing quests)
nothing new, bores me and alot of ppl (such as my brother who always get bored after playing a few weeks)
also i played msc alot cuz every month has new item/maps/and other stuff. if msc wasnt like this, i wouldnt have play as much as now

well....i never really bought games (cept the hl platnium pack), i usually find free multiplayer games in the internetty

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
It's not completely the same, they removed grenades from all classes minus the demo class to eliminate grenade spam (Which to me sounds like a great idea).

mintree

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Cuith said:
and the new graphics are just awesome. I love how cartoon-y it is.
heh i dont like the toonish :)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Fotress Forever > TF2

Much more like the game was originally intended, rather than a dumb downed console version. Has grenades, an offensive medic... No stupid Counter-strike esqe weapon arrangements and sudden death modes... Better map layouts and more responsive weaponry and physics. Not "toonish". ...and oh yeah... It's also free.

http://www.fortress-forever.com

tehrilez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Fotress Forever > TF2

Much more like the game was originally intended, rather than a dumb downed console version. Has grenades, an offensive medic... No stupid Counter-strike esqe weapon arrangements and sudden death modes... Better map layouts and more responsive weaponry and physics. Not "toonish". ...and oh yeah... It's also free.

http://www.fortress-forever.com

QFT..

I will never EVER get used to the cartoon graphics :/

Also, fun maps will be non exsistant on TF2.. with the new physics and stuff that surely wont be in TF2 (super conc jumping)

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm to cheap to buy TF2 so ill stick with the free "Fortress Forever" which is way better because TF2 has no grenades! :evil: While FF has everything you need!

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
one of my favorite incarnations of TF was created for Return to castle wolfenstien. However the mod died rather quickly do to lack of interest, but I managed to snag there final version before their web server went down. I play around in it once in a while for fun, I have yet to really see another game have such sweet fire.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Tbh TF2 pwns FF i mean, greandes sucks on source and tf2 the one of the greatest things is that u play better with grenades, eg: u get someone to really low hp and they get u to half, then suddenly they throw a grenade at u, how how fun uall the shooting u did which took u forever was wasted because he killed u in 1 with a grenade :/ how fun. Tf2 is way better in my oppinion.

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
No concussion grenades! No concing! Thank freaking god. That means all the snipers won't be infected by that mandatory gravity-defying medic that always finds its way up the balcony on 2fort.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
the same but with a wooden archway on the bridge

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Tentadrilus said:
No concussion grenades! No concing! Thank freaking god. That means all the snipers won't be infected by that mandatory gravity-defying medic that always finds its way up the balcony on 2fort.

You'll like this then: the TF2 medic can't infect either. >_>

mintree

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Tentadrilus said:

You'll like this then: the TF2 medic can't infect either. >_>

lol.... :oldlol:

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
lol :/ tbh, TF2 is owning, u lot just aint played it and since u havn't played it u dunno what its like, the videos of TF2 doesn't show any fighting at all :/, also most of u are hating TF2 just cause thothie said it was crap :/