• I want cool battle music

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like "exploring" how many times Calrian kills me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
thank you Lanethan for the kick ass mastersword music, but I dunno I think there is something missing... just something I was thinking about while looking through the music folders in msc, and ms 1.35...

I remember doing helena, and the music during that battle was yes, a "battle-ish" music sounded cool, made you feel heroic and stuff while fighting to defend helena =P

What would be super cool would be a batte theme to be played when you fight a boss i.e Calrian, Keledros, Garonhroth, Spider-thing, Djinn Ji-ax, Iron Boar/Spider, or any cool battle like a really powerful helena orc/bandit raid

dunno, somehow "exploration" music just doesn't cut it for me while im staring death

isnt there an msarea music entity or something like how music changes in thornlands wouldnt that be an easy fix for this?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
One issue, that we're trying to work on... Is you can't have an event 'change' music. You can't, for instance, have Helena's sweet balet music switch to battle music when the blackhand orc's raid. The player has to actually pass through a trigger - and then, it only plays for him, not the other clients.

Only way around it I can think of, atm, is to make a trigger that covers you whole map, with a multi_source controller you flip on, that in turn triggers an mstrig_music, which in turn triggers an msarea_music off the map somewhere... Needless to say, pain, and likely, won't work at all.

Lanethan

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Well, I'll do my part for this request and make a battle song sometime. Expect it soon.