tPoD - 13 members *dead*

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
The ship as sunk, we no longer sail the open waters. Maybe someday a new pirate captain will emerge and take up a ship and sail the dread wind seas.

the powers of the FMU and PoE have joined forces.
With the might of the two powers combined we created:

The Pirates of Dreadwind
Pirates.jpg

---------------Guild Leaders--------------------
Blasto121 - Captain
zeus9860 - Lieutenant
Joe! - Master
--------------------------------------------------------
---------------Guild Members-------------------

2lt. Walter - The level ?? Boatswain

subenji99 - The level ?? Mate

teh - The level ?? Mate

Dejiko - The level ?? Mate

Meatwad - The level ?? Powder Monkey

zalnar - The level ?? Mate

NewbHobo - The level ?? Mate

Shinitenshi - The level ?? Mate

Newbpoppenz - The level ?? Mate

jon50559 - The level ?? Mate
--------------------------------------------------------

We are a Pirate guild! We are of course chaotic, but we have been known to help people for the right price. Once in a while we ban together for some pillaging and plundering, Sparing no life, killing all that is killable.

-we are the pirates of Dreadwind, fear us for we are the black plague.

Alliances
BoU - The Blades of Urdual
RiP - Rest in Peace

Joining The Pirates of Dreadwind
If you are interested in joining our ranks, please pm me or leave a post in this thread with this information

- a request to join
- in game name
- current level.
- Must have forum account, and be active.

All new recruits will start with the title Landlubber, after one week you will move from Landlubber to a higher rank depending on your level, you will also be presented with a crest to signify a true member of the crew. I will not be keeping up on what level you are, if you wish to have your level changes reflected here you will have to keep me updated.

Guild Rules
ye must be an active player - Yarr, ye be considered active if ye post once in a while in the forum.

ye shall be kind to other crew members - it be nice if ye be a little kind to other members, yarr but fights are to be expected between other members.

ye will pillage and plunder - yarr ye being a pirate and all need to pillage and plunder, yarr just don't over do it.

ye will follow orders of your superior - yarr if a higher rank says jump ye better say how high. If ye finding abuse in power tell me, I be sure to put a stop to it.

ye cannot return if ye be exiled or abandoned - Ye be no longer allowed to return to the crew once ye leave it. I will make exceptions for some players if they be wantin back.

Recruitment Rules
These are the following rules for those that have the power to recruit

1. Anyone can recruit, it just has to be cleared by a leader.

2. Make sure they have a forum account, no one is allowed to join this guild without a forum account.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ranking System
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The ranking structure:

Ranking.jpg

Title information:
These ranks are for the three leaders of the guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain - head of the ship everyone follows his commands
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lieutenant - only takes orders from the captain, will command the ship in my absence
Master - keeps peace on the ship, general ruler will only take direct orders from the captin or lieutenant.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
landlubber - everyone starts off here, stays this way for a week. Then they can get a crest, and will be considered a full member of the crew.

level needed: none
other requirements: none
Mate - You are now a shipmate, a general grunt.

level needed: none
other requirements: You must be in the guild one week before you get this title.
Quartermaster - quartermaster is just like mate only difference is you rule over mates, your not all that special here.

level needed: 25
other requirements: previous rank Mate
Sailmaker - dwells under the deck fixing the sails and making clothing for the other pirates, also assists the Carpenters.

level needed: 32
other requirements: previous rank Quartermaster
Coxswain - keeps the upper deck clean and helps the boatswains with rope management.

level needed: 32
Powder Monkey - Keeps the powder on the ship clean and dry, they also assist the Gunners.

level needed: 30
Pilot - the general driver of the boat goes where the captain tells him, knows his way around by the sun, stars, and the moon.

level needed: 31
limit: 2
Cook - whats a pirate ship without a cook?

level needed: 29
Doctor - Keeps everyone healthy as possible on the ship, not much more than that. Typically the doctor on a pirate ship never wanted to be a pirate. He/she was usually forced into being a pirate doctor.

level needed: 30
Carpenter - you are the lead under the ship, anyone in your territory is under your command, your duties involve makeing sure there are no leaks in the hull and that the sails are fully functional without any problems.

level needed: 38
other requirements: served one month on the ship and previously had the title Sailmaker.
Boatswain - You are the lead above the ship, anyone in your territory is under your command, your duties involve making sure all ropes are secure and that the mass is getting the best air flow so we can reach maximum speed.

level needed: 38
other requirements: served one month on the ship and previously had the title Coxswain.
Gunner - the keeper of the cannons on the ship, maintains and trains those aboard the ship in the proper use of the guns, also helps the pilot with navigation to make sure the cannons can be used to there best ability.

level needed: 40
other requirements: served one month on the ship and previously had the title Powder Monkey

More information:
I have set up a multi tiered leveling structure, Quartermaster has 6 paths you may choose from, 3 of those paths have a limit on the number allowed on the ship.

-Pilot limit 2
-Cook limit 2
-Doctor limit 2
These have limits

-Sailmaker
-Coxswain
-Powder Monkey
These don't have limits

So when you reach quartermaster state what you rank up next in is your choice. You will have to keep in mind that Doctor, cook, and pilot don't actually reach any higher state, however they have a limit to the number allowed. This makes your title more unique, for those pirates who prefer a unique title over a high ranking one.

Now if you did take one of these titles then decide later you wish to be a poweder monkey, sailmaker, or a coxswain I will allow this.

Once your title is changed you can start working your way up the food chain to the highest attainable rank in that category. I will not however allow a Carpenter, Boatswain, or Gunner to drop down to a rank with a limit set, its only one way, a limit rank can go to a non limit rank, but a non limit rank can not become a limit rank. UNLESS coming from Quartermaster.

Exiled/no longer active crew members

Monster - The level 17 Mate
Megatracker - The level 24 Mate
ShaggzZ - The level 29 Quartermaster
Lord Killstorm - The level ?? Mate
Jackal_534 - The level 26 Landlubber
mr1337 - The level 26 Mate
Recidivist - The level 32 Powder Monkey
Headlesschicken - The level 26 Quartermaster
Archer - The level 15 Mate
PanDi - The level 28 Quartermaster
Kindomtitan - The level 35 Quartermaster
Jhaxavier - The level ?? Lieutenant
It - The level ?? Mate
baca - The level 25 quartermaster
Xiao - The level ?? Mate
Shiratara The level 17 Mate
Marlarok - The level ?? Unkown
NewFz - The level ?? Unkown
Pimpsta - The level 33 Doctor
bodyhunter - The level 10 Mate
Mastagun - The level 26 Landlubber
Krayman - The level 30 quartermaster
[LEF]Morgul - The level ?? Mate
Pottymouth - The level 17 Landlubber
Dridje - The level ?? Mate
Ulquiorra - The level ?? Mate
adventurer - The level 27 Cook
Izikar - The level 22 Landlubber
Darkside1 - The level 24 Mate
Dark_Force9999 - The level 37 Powder Monkey
ChaoticWolf - The level ?? Mate
Rin Tohsaka - The level 11 Mate
lockdown - The level 24 Mate
Froste` - The level 16 Mate
Bohig - The level 6 Mate
Mr.CowThing - The level 21 Mate
Liko[SWE] - The level 12 Mate
Fryboy200 - The level 12 Mate
Shawn - The level 25 Quartermaster
Nomama - The level 24 Mate
Jomama - The level 25 Quartermaster
Dontai - The level ?? Mate
Guardian - The level 24 Mate
decon - The level 14 Mate
Glorfindel - The level 30 Pilot
kadaj - The level ?? Mate
-Razio- - The level 5 Mate
Snow Wolf / RaZoR - The level 26 Mate
Vomika - The level 38 Powder Monkey
Markkanen - The level 32 Powder Monkey

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Suppose not, but I need 5 members to post in this thread.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
That's 2....

I R confused though - FMU just sent me a new crest, so umm... Are they still joining forces wid you? Not that it matters until I get three more members posting in here anyways.

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Thothie said:
That's 2....

I R confused though - FMU just sent me a new crest, so umm... Are they still joining forces wid you? Not that it matters until I get three more members posting in here anyways.

Rather I did, New link up for FMU!

LONG NOT DEAD! PRAAAAAAAAA.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
FMU did join up with us, however Biorag went a brought it back. So I guess the union between the two guilds is sort of gone, but the fact remains the two active members have joined up with the newly formed pirate guild.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I have a request of guild members

please get the other guild members to post in here, the sooner they post the sooner we can have a crest.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
That's three... (Assuming Biorage is still FMU - I've no clue what's going on there.)

Better get two more posters before Febuary, or you'll have to wait another month.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
guess I will have to torture my cousin in order to get him to post in here, and if I could hunt Villager down I would... Hmmm I thought lockdown was going to post in here... Yarr tis the pirates way lie to the capt`n.

The hunt is on.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
You have 10 hours remaining. :(

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I am so sad :( I just need vomica7 aka loki to post in here...

couldn't find villager...

and lockdown failed me!

ChaoticWolf

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I am a meber of the guild!....he just told me to post anything thing and here is anything :p

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
now just to find one more person...

where did I put that tracking device

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Alright! we have our members!

sweet now we can get our crest! 8)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Lol, alright, amazing how a deadline motivates... I think I would up giving you an extra 5 hours anyways. ;)

I'll be PM'ing ya something momentarily.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I now have a whole lota crests, I am ready to hand them out! If I happen to see you playing in a server I will give you one otherwise look for me. If you would rather set a time to get one please state a time to get it and I will see if I can meet you in game at that time.

Just for the record my time zone is -8:00 GMT

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ill be going to your server more often then blasto :D

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Unlike the BoU landlubbers, we've got better things to do than take group shots to show that we're alive.

Like this:
edana0017za6.jpg

Oh, and we earned our first merc job:
deralia0004hs9.jpg

We've turned them bandits into hobos!
helena0007ll2.jpg

I can just hear J-M hurtling over his chair to post :oldlol:

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
...which testifies how amazingly active we are! We don't even need to take guild pictures, others do it for us, since we're everywhere.

Haha! 8)