Trade in unwanted weapons/items

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
How often do you go to a chest and find a suit of armor that you don't want? How about weapons, arrows, or any other metal object?

Here's what I propose:
Realistically, give a blacksmith a suit of armor and he can melt it down and reuse the metal. So why not use this to the advantage of classes? I think that you should be able to bring in metal items and be able to get them smithed into something more worthwhile.

For instance: You can't seem to get anything but Skullblades on your quest to get some decent armor. Well, bring (x) amount skullblades to a smith and he'll melt them and put them together into a brand new set of armor for you (perhaps for a charge).

To make this easier, have it set up so that each item has a Ratio worth (Runescape fans will love this..)
Suit of armor = 10 bars
Broad Sword = 3 bars
Packs of 60 arrrows = 1 bar
2 Daggers = 1 bar
etc.

So, you can take a suit of armor and get back 600 arrows (10:1 ratio).

But that's not all! Act now and you can get this complimentary set of.. Er..

What I meant was, bring in an IRON suit and get IRON arrows. Bring in Frost Arrows and get an Ice Blade. Through this, you could get yourself a set of armor or set of weapons that no one else has. It would also help with (as this originally started) with getting something you wanted out of crap you didn't need. Archers can find a suit of armor and be set on arrows.