UGA - hilt gone missing

lafingman0

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place for this post, but here goes:

So the golden axe is kind of a slippery character -- it would disappear sometimes but would come back if I moved some items around, so I converted it to the broken hilt a couple months back by using it, and that seemed to keep if from disappearing. Then I started to farm the 100k gold I would need to forge the UGA and started to look for the ore I needed to reforge the axe. I saw the broken hilt in my inventory this afternoon when I logged on but just now I went to look for it and It's gone missing and no amount of rearranging is bringing it back :(. I have gotten a level in maces and archery since logging on but I'm not sure if it is worth rolling back for a buggy weapon since it probbly will disappear again.

Is the UGA all that useful or should I just continue without it?

Also, if there is another way of me getting the hilt back from an NPC somewhere let me know. Thanks.

TL;DR - Golden axe hilt poofed, should I roll back? is there another way to get it back?

edit: I only have like 49 items total, so I don't think its character corruption

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I'm not *entirely* sure, but I think there's some sort of bug going on with items that have Gold in the name.

If it's doing the same thing the chests and bank sometimes does, try sorting through your inventory. You may find it "under" another item, as this bug seems to sometimes cause inventory icons to merge.

If that fails, then yes, you're likely looking at a rollback.

The axe is a good weapon for dealing with undeadskis, though if you have a Felewyn Shard or Holy Lance, they may make it obsolete - however, if you're having to "save up" for 100k, you likely have neither, in which case it's probably the meanest holy weapon in your tier.