US East 4 is bugged, again..

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Fixed.

Dunno if it's just these bleary old eyes, or some inconsistency between the FTP and the TCadmin, but they did not seem to agree as to what was in the crashed.cfg - so it kept going back to Tundra, despite saying Edana, before I finally arranged agreement between them to resolve their paradox. Hopefully not some odd permissions thing, resulting in a mirrored file of some sort, causing the miscommunication. More likely I was looking at the wrong copy, as there seems to be a duplicate of MSC in the server's file tree.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
All of the US servers just went down, surely they will come back quickly but... US servers have been more unstable lately than usual.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Hopefully maintenance cycle (if odd for this time slot) or the grand master fixing something related. Two are back up, I'll set an alarm to check it again in an hour.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
They were all stuck in map transition, but it's been really bad the past 2 days.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
#3 still seems to be down - but my timer ain't up yet.

I don't think I have access to a function to reboot the whole box, but maybe I'll drop a line and see if the keeper of the world's foundations can. On the other hand, this may very well be them fixing it (possibly also the system is deep defragging, and releasing file handles as it goes to get at those sticky bits).

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Little early, but still ain't come back up, and I'm getting pulled about.

Hrmm... Seems it died on Cleicert_old and, similar to the Tundra incident on the other one, failed to come back.

Reset to Edana (probably gave you a hiccup on #1).

Is there an issue with Cleicert_Old I should be aware of? :\ Testing was kinda minimal.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
I've not noticed any problems with it that I can remember. I just assumed the servers needed a reset or something.