Anyone up for some RP

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Well I Say, I am proably one of the biggest RP out there =)

Starting from the makers of RE1 Reco, after i joined there clan we rped like crazy on those maps (STF > Sven coop)

Then it started on TS... blah blah blah history is to boring to read right?
You want the dam freaking specs of this aspect!

Well considering that the new patch is like what? LAGGU!@)#!
I consdier this

Place: My sever 6-8 (Slight lag if 6+)
Who?: Me... Dunno who else
Why?: WHY THE HELL NOT?!
Time: 8 PM EST - .. 1 AM EST
Date: SATURDAY! THIS! sept 23/ 06

Well, I'll be taking some logs, Well checking them anyhow, we will start off in let say edana? (Not the temple:

Start off
-> We were sent to for an adventure, with different legues/guilds we represent our guild and legues, we are set off togther to find an i
tem: __________, 3 Days later after eating Wild fruits and various animals (Rabbits, baors) and fish, we soon saw something from a distance, it seemed to be a castle, We glanced over and saw a sign leading towards the castle entrace, "Edana"..........

And this is where we begin o.o

Suggestions? Why not!

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
EDIT:
-> SUGGESTION!
-> Each member are different!
---> Wizard
---> Archer
---> Warrior (blade)
---> Thud (Knife)
---->Drawrf! (Well not necessary, Blunt and amces)
----> Get the point? ^_^

hmm.. Wizard sounds intresting to me ;)

Also: WHY? Well something to jolt up the MS:C rather then just pvpin and questing... actually doing something thats fun doing... (REGISTER HERE!!!)

MSN + OR PM: [email protected]
-> MSN OR EMAIL !

FuzzyFish

Adventurer
Alpha Tester
MSU Developer
Reaction score
Man I like the idea trying this single class with a RP group. Sadly working weekends owns my ass. :(

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
awww common fuzzy, and you thothie need to particpate in something dmait> _< I too am working tues + weds fri + sat ;)... Sat night i am off... at 8 EST .. .Friday im going to see Fearless (JET LI FINAL MOVIES ZOMG!) Yeah man, you guys need a break, come join the fun XD

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Bloody hell Rage, make some sense :oldlol:

I'm up for it! And in that instance i"ll just go and bug everyone in my guild to come get some...we might clog the server tho :?

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Depends man. 8 person server, me+you+Steak+Hawk+maybestormshift=5/8

Oh well, can't really count on them coming on that often, but I may be wrong :p

Anyway, if we're doing a full blown RP quest, I suggest we go to ms_snow...or maybe WW1-3...something that we can use as story stuff, not just "Go over to this guy, kill him, and take his stuff." I haven't tried the new ms_snow tbh, this would be a great way to try it :D

Maybe turn PVP on, and lock the server, well, if you we're on a fixed RP "story arc" (gotta watch out for maraudaring newbies don't we :oldlol:)

EDIT: OLOL now that you say we're being represented by our guilds to find items...how about we have a PVP fight over who gets the raven mace at the end? (and get owned to hell by J-M :p)

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Jax said:
Depends man. 8 person server, me+you+Steak+Hawk+maybestormshift=5/8

Oh well, can't really count on them coming on that often, but I may be wrong :p

Anyway, if we're doing a full blown RP quest, I suggest we go to ms_snow...or maybe WW1-3...something that we can use as story stuff, not just "Go over to this guy, kill him, and take his stuff." I haven't tried the new ms_snow tbh, this would be a great way to try it :D

Maybe turn PVP on, and lock the server, well, if you we're on a fixed RP "story arc" (gotta watch out for maraudaring newbies don't we :oldlol:)

EDIT: OLOL now that you say we're being represented by our guilds to find items...how about we have a PVP fight over who gets the raven mace at the end? (and get owned to hell by J-M :p)

we start at edana and go from there xD

FuzzyFish

Adventurer
Alpha Tester
MSU Developer
Reaction score
BioRage said:
awww common fuzzy, and you thothie need to particpate in something dmait> _< I too am working tues + weds fri + sat ;)... Sat night i am off... at 8 EST .. .Friday im going to see Fearless (JET LI FINAL MOVIES ZOMG!) Yeah man, you guys need a break, come join the fun XD

You try working 70+ hours a week and find time to play any game. ..

On the plus side if you guys want a port dedicated to RP characters it can be done so that there is a private FN group only to be used for RP only.

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Well gotta pay the bills, just miss out the fun on the games, and stress on the work xD