Best cartoons evar? :O

Gorynych

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
The cartoons I watched most when I was a kid were Cow & Chicken, Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo

QFT.
So much!
I have no idea why they don't continue cartoons like this anymore, it's stupid! I can semi-understand why Courage the Cowardly dog was no longer shown, it's scary as...

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Gods... Let me date myself horribly now...

First off, I should say, my generation were the masters of watching cartoons so bad they were good. Hanna Barbara gave us shows like The Herculoids and a little later, Thundar the Barbarian. Even the anime, such as Star Blazers (ie. Star Cruiser Yamatto) and Battle of the Planets (ie. Ninja Force Gatchaman) were extraordinary painful.
Yes, I remember that... Although it must be another re-dub... Back when I saw it, their names were much simpler, and somewhat less dramatic: Keith, Jason, Princess, Keyop, and Tiny. There was the robot who was added in and voiced by someone semi-famous, called 7-Zark-7, and he had a robot dog...
(Gods, why do I remember this at all!? ><)

Only remotely dramatic things I remember happening on that show was that there was some sort of Racer-X relationship between Keith and some mysterious anti-hero ninja, who may or may not be his father... And (spoiler) the lead bad guy, Zartan, is a gurl. *possibly* their mother as well (thus explaining super-powers), but they never really go there.