Health Bar/Manna Bar replacements

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Sneaky, indeed. They aren't particularly fun, but they're out of the way and, I guess, consistent with the interface, and therefore good enough that I don't have any urgent desire to offer replacements. ;)

Still, should get a wooden frame around the Stamina and Weight bars, or something to make them look less 'CGA-techie'. ;)

"The best way to get rid of telemarketers is to offer them free phone sex." - Hyper Death Babies

Saint Thoth

Blaze

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yeah... know we know what the NEW ones look like... im not sure if they are GOOD.... to me... it depends how many frames are in that little .spr... if there are ALOT like 20 :O then i would not get a "CUSTOM" one.

thats my twenty-five cents.... i should go buy a gum-ball.. :oldlol:

Blaze

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i know i should'nt really revive somewhat old topics but... If Thothie wouldn't mind, i would like to make his Health Flask/Heart have more frames.... i'm sure i can make above 50 Frames! so if you don't mine ill do it for you. :D

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Eh, sure, everything I release and don't make money on is public domain as far as I'm concerned, but I really should make sprites not restricted to the old palette.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
id really like to see one like the DOOM idea ... that would look good on a game like this. and when mana comes out u could have like a hand with a "light" glow on the palm of the hand and it fades :D. id try n make it but i suck at grafix, and im not sure how the health bar works lol.