Item Theif

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The problem has been solved and those responsible have come forward, no need to ban them anymore.

Humming Bird

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Meh, when I got my golden axe. I locked myself up in my server, and just left my computer on, going to safe places when I had lunch and dinner. It took me a while to kill 200 by myself, but I eventually did it. If I had to do it again, I would have given some trustworthy people the password to my sever to help me :)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I usually ninja it, kick anyone trying to ninja it, and give it to the person who was going for it.

Darkside1

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Heard of this idiot, hes a lazy sod he wont get off his arse and do a job *soz for language* but this guy is a dick coming to rares and good items

Jubei

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thanks, Shuriken.

Yeah, this guy was really weird. He hardly ever said a word, and if he did, it took him like 2 minutes to type 5 words.

Took us a good hour to kill 200 of them...

In the server was Age, Shuriken, Aische, and me, I believe. When we killed the final one, we all ran back with our Raven Mace's, and sat in the Mayor's office. Shuriken was going to hold the axe for me so I could make room, but it seemed he wanted to make sure that I knew that he was holding it for me.

Nobody else had tried to talk to the Mayor for a while... I was just trying to find a suitable owner for the second Raven Mace I had obtained on Calruin2 when nobody else needed it. I wound up giving it to Age, which he seemed like a deserving owner(He had told me he did that map 3 times, which would have made me frustrated also).

When I finally finished giving out my stuff to make room, I see "Thank you, here is your heavy reward" (something like that). I that text twice. It turned out that Aische talked to the Mayor, Shuriken acted quickly and tried to obtain the axe before Aische, but the axe went into Aische's hands.

He stood there for a minute on the table while everyone said "wtf", and disconnected without saying a word.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I think I'll re-rig it to only give it to the guy who starts the quest... Only reason I didn't before, is because every time I've been on that quest, the guy who started it is gone by the time it is over.

Just remember, if you want to start the quest for someone else, you'll need to give them the item that starts it.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Could you make it so that it will only pass it to the starter if the starter is there, otherwise it gives it to the first person who talks to him?

Froste`

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Damn perfetic, some people need to grow up like that Aische or what ever his name is.....

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
Could you make it so that it will only pass it to the starter if the starter is there, otherwise it gives it to the first person who talks to him?
Will do. Hopefully no host see this and get the idea of kicking the quest starter, but there's only so much I can do.

Aische

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
first of all sorry i dindnt inted to hurt anyone or do anything dishonourable.

Jubie and i joined the map and killed zombies before i informed him that he has to get the quest before he can reach the reword. than during the game i got the information that i killed enough zombies to get the axe so understandably i took it . i didnt know that if one player get the axe no one else will, even if he killed the same amount of zombies.

as i was extremely tired and a friend of mine was nerving in my real background to leave the game, i left it without joining the following discussion in the chat.

if for Jubie the axe is so extremely neccessary to follow his further aims in the game i would have no problem to donate it to him for i respect his brave fight against the zombies.

i hope my kindness and courtesy will clear the situation and it will lead to my full rehabilitationin the game.

-as i said above i didnt want to hurt anyone or do anything dishonorable.-

best regards

Aische

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Sounds good to me.

Because you're so nice (as far as I can tell by reading a post on an internet forum, you appear to be serious here) I'll help you get a new golden axe, if you want me to.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Hmm...

Aische... yea I guess you are being nice in this event here. But weird that I had read about how you've been a shady character for awhile now :/

Jubei

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Aische said:
first of all sorry i dindnt inted to hurt anyone or do anything dishonourable.

Jubie and i joined the map and killed zombies before i informed him that he has to get the quest before he can reach the reword. than during the game i got the information that i killed enough zombies to get the axe so understandably i took it . i didnt know that if one player get the axe no one else will, even if he killed the same amount of zombies.

as i was extremely tired and a friend of mine was nerving in my real background to leave the game, i left it without joining the following discussion in the chat.

if for Jubie the axe is so extremely neccessary to follow his further aims in the game i would have no problem to donate it to him for i respect his brave fight against the zombies.

i hope my kindness and courtesy will clear the situation and it will lead to my full rehabilitationin the game.

-as i said above i didnt want to hurt anyone or do anything dishonorable.-

best regards

Aische

I'm not really that mad that you took it, because actually, you killed a lot more zombies than I did, so your probably deserve it more than I do.

I would really like it have it, but if you really need it also, I guess you can keep it. You killed many more than I did.