It's probably too soon, but...

Liv

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Make this MS:C v.1.2 (witch will be about 90% balanced) first, after that wipe.
If anyone want to test new spells and items - make new character and find them.
P.S.
Option 2 & 3 are same -> no wipe. Sum up voters ;)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Liv said:
Make this MS:C v.1.2 (witch will be about 90% balanced) first, after that wipe.
If anyone want to test new spells and items - make new character and find them.
P.S.
Option 2 & 3 are same -> no wipe. Sum up voters ;)

They are not the same, though people treat them as the same. If the community votes that a character wipe is NEVER an option, something like this won't come up again. If the community votes that the current game changes aren't enough, we wait until there are some more things to do and put it to vote again.

I'll be making a new topic later for the DISCUSSION of this idea. I'll be explaining ideas more thoroughly and not making it a poll. If people want their voice to be heard, they'll have to explain it, not just click twice.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Why did the poll get removed?

Also, Man In Black, if I remember correctly, eighteen people (not me included, yes honestly) voted that a character wipe is never justified, whereas two or three (including me) voted that there should be more content, and fifteen voted that a character wipe is justified. That being said,
The Man In Black said:
If the community votes that a character wipe is NEVER an option, something like this won't come up again.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I'll be making a new topic later for the DISCUSSION of this idea. I'll be explaining ideas more thoroughly and not making it a poll. If people want their voice to be heard, they'll have to explain it, not just click twice.