Lack of servers...

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
why is it that when i get on every once in a while, there are NO servers...at all...thothie's isn't there, blades server is gone, all the other servers are down...

to the dedicated server people...try to keep them up so new players dont think its a dead mod =\

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Yea I used to play 24/7 and help newcomers and pimp the game a lot lol. But now I'm back to my previous occupations so I don't have much time to play :( I agree with squirrel, someone has to do something so all the time I spent explaining weapons, item and magic system and try to explain what a quiver or a sheath is to chineses and germans have not been in vain loll

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Well.. I would be hosting again but.. not so much at home anymore..and not so much INTO MS:C anymore until futhur updates, but still active on forums ^_^... sad to hear about severs though =\

RED

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'd host more if i had another computer to host from and if it didn't take up so much bandwidth. my university restricts how much I can use

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I would be glad to reset my 24/7 server again... however school and the fact I converted the server into my television (actual television broke :( ) makes it difficult to restart the server.

and it is sad to see all the servers gone, it really looked like MS:C was starting to boom when I brought my server down initially... should have known better.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
My parents recently forbid me to have PCs running at night (yeah, I'm just seventeen years old) so you won't ever see BoU #1 and BoU #2 again between approximately 9:00 PM GMT - 6:30 AM GMT. I could put both servers on every day (so they're active overday), but the past few days I have been downloading South Park.

Anyway, if I were to put BoU #1 and BoU #2 on again, they'd suddenly shut down at approximately 9:00 PM GMT... Every day...

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i thought it was my pc that couldt see the servers... cmon man someone put servers up and to jm, 9pm is better than nothing

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Blah, little bloodsuckers... I'll get mine back up soon, but just now all my bandwidth is used up making sure people don't blow up the city of Riverside when they decided to dig somewhere... (Underground maps database = 112GB)

Hellz seems to be running meantime... Predictably, they've not updated since the 15th though - so I wouldn't load there if you have a crossbow.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
i'd try to set up a server on my other computer...but i doubt it would handle more than 2-3 MSC players, its an oooold office computer from the late 90's, doesn't even run MSC...but might handle the DS

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
All I need to make a DS, is another hard drive... I have 4 comps, and the only 2 goods in these, are my actual computer and my 1800MgHz wich only misses a hard drive... If I had some money, I'd buy a cheap one and make a DS, but I'm freaking poor :oldcry:

FuzzyFish

Adventurer
Alpha Tester
MSU Developer
Reaction score
With any luck once I get the new server I will be running both FuzNet and a Dedicated server some time in the next two weeks. :)